What's new

Speaker System recommendations (1 Viewer)

Hey guys, I need help upograding my old system - I have decided on a receiver (Yammaha HTR 5990) and a TV soon to come (Samsung LCD or Sony Bravia LCD 40"), but I need help in the speaker area. The room is quite small (10x12 feet with 10 foot ceiling) in a small house, and we just moved in so we will be there for quite a while.

I would greatly prefer a system sold in total - with Subwoofer - (Paradigm Cinema series is a possibility - anyone recommend them?) but components are not out of the question.

Budget looks to be about 1200.00 or less. Thanks for everything!

Jacob C

Second Unit
Ascend Acoustics will sound much better than the Paradigm Cinema series. They actually compare well to the studio series. Ascend can set you up with everything and keep it in your price range. Check here for their system advisor. You can also give them a call there and see what they recommend for your room. They have top notch customer support. You should listen to more speakers but if you like paradigms studio series you will probably like ascends.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks