Southland 2011

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Kazz, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Kazz

Kazz Stunt Coordinator

Great Series! And an awesome season so far, it airs on Tuesdays on TNT and I usually can't miss em. The eps are also available on TNT's site: Episodes I have been a fan of this show since it debuted on NBC, and I anxiously waited for TNT to get started with airing the remainder of last season, and wasn't at all disapointed. The marketing company I work for picked up some of the marketing for season 2's airing and for me it was a labor of love, as I have been a fan of the realistic work that Regina King(227, Ray, Jerry Maguire) and the cast have done for this series.

Anyone else on Home Theater Forum checking this series out? It's great if you like cop shows or even if you don't.

2. Joe Bernardi

Joe Bernardi Supporting Actor

Joe Bernardi
    Also a viewer since the first episode on NBC. I enjoy all the cops' personal stories.

3. Henry Gale

Henry Gale Producer

That stunt fall from the rooftop was pretty darn impressive. Had to replay that one..

4. Mark_B

Mark_B Second Unit

Mark

I agree. A lot of good stuff worthy of replay in this the season finale. The van accident was well done also. It looked like some of the stuff you see on Cops. I like how they are progressing. Anybody know when the next season is scheduled for?

5. Patrick_S

Patrick_S Producer
    Supporter

Read an interview with John Wells dated March 8, 2011 and he said the show has not been renewed at this time.

I really enjoy the show so I hope it does get renewed.

6. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

How much running does Benjamin McKenzie do on this show? It's gotten to be comical for me at times, almost drinking game worthy. I was hoping to be shown the splattage.

7. Patrick_S

Patrick_S Producer
    Supporter

Great news, I really enjoy this show.