What's new

Amazon Prime Bosch: Legacy (Amazon Freevee) (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I watched the premiere episode this afternoon, and it was a solid beginning for the new season. When Bosch sat down by his car and lost it with the shattering realization of his daughter's possible death finally seeping in, I lost it, too. Having been with this show since its beginning, I have a lot of investment with these characters. Great to see J. Edgar again.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I just watched the first two episodes, so I could find out Maddie's fate. Certainly an intense start to the season. Glad they got Jamie Hector back for these episodes; J. Edgar was exactly who Bosch would want leading the search.

One thing I found fascinating was how the streaming video artifacts actually helped me understand what was going on in Maddie's scenes in the coffin underground. It's an oddly physical form of acting, because every movement she makes tells the story being of trapped in that nightmarish situation. And because the darkness stepped down instead of being a smooth gradient, it was easier to track what she was doing with her arms and her legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks