What's new

Sony KP53HS10 (1 Viewer)

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
Hey Guys,
Thought I'd pass on this great deal I found. If your local Sears will match it (mine did, no questions asked about s&h, etc.) here is a $2,446 deal on the HS10:
http://www.inetshopping.com/
I believe this link will take you to the home page, go from there to the HS10 page.
Hope this helps someone.
Jack

Jeff_N

Agent
If your Sears will match, then take the Sears price to your local Best Buy, and they will beat it. I was quoted a price of $2449 at Sears, and Best Buy came in at $2250. I ended up buying the 61HS10, however, because they took the price to $2700. :)
Plus Best Buy's extended warranty is for 3 years after the 1 year manufacturer's warranty, whereas Sears is just a total of 3 years for the same price.
My salesperson told me that they will deal on the HDTVs because there is a pretty big markup, and they feel it is in their best interest to push the HDTVs.
Now, if someone would get the Sony SAT-HD100's in, that would be great. Has anyone gotten the Sony receiver at Best Buy or Circuit City?

David McGough

Second Unit
I played the same game between SEARS and Circuit City and
got my HS61 for 2850. Started at $3200
There just comes a point you have to
say OK Ill take it for that and not walk across the HWY.
you can piss em off a tad. Another is that if CC ever
cuts the price lower, you can get it FOR THAT NEW price.
That's for 6mos but you have to catch it or work a deal out
with you salesman to call you. Later u might buy something
else from HIM
David
------------------
Fatdaddy's HT page
Fatdaddys@Ebay
Tennessee
Go Big Orange

Jeff_N

Agent
Well, I didn't go back and forth between stores. I got a price and took it in to Best Buy. I have a friend who works at Circuit City, and he said the price from BB was below their cost.
Who knows...They'll always deal with you as long as there are other places to go with your money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks