What's new

Six Feet Under 8/29/04 (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Here's another crazy thought - maybe Claire did it? She has been acting kooky lately.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Can't believe David's troubles went away with a pity screw by Keith to the belligerent victim.

Skippy

Stunt Coordinator
Am I the only one who thinks they're setting up David's attacker as the killer?

Reasons I think this:
a. He has an M.O. of hitching and rolling the victim.
b. He apparently is in jail according to the preview.

So... David goes to visit the guy, the guy starts talking about all the people he's done this to before... mentions something that strikes David as similar to Lisa and Nate goes to see the guy to see if he really knows anything.

Am I crazy?

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
a friend of mine brought up an interesting thing...

Billy said he loved Brenda. When he kissed her, he knew then it would never possibly happen with them... so maybe he got rid of Lisa so Brenda could at least be with the one she loved.

However, I don't see that happening. I wonder what they're going to pull, but I know waiting 2 weeks is going to kill me. :frowning:

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

That definitely seems to be the common thought. Check the above quotes from this thread.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Another twist on the Billy thing. He's still buts, and he blames Nate for taking Brenda away from him (even if Nate and Brenda aren't together), and he decides to take Lisa away from Nate as revenge.

Far fetched, but who knows...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks