What's new

Sin City Blu rebate (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Purchased the Blu ray of Sin City and trying to find the proof of purchase tabs on my 2 DISC RECUT-EXTENDED-UNRATED edition of the program. They are usually inside the disc case itself holding the two discs, but i find nothing there. Can someone provide any help so i might get my rebate?
Thanks.

ajabrams

Second Unit
Real Name
Alan Abrams
I believe they are on the cover sleeve that's inserted in the case, You have to cut them out with scissors (--and ruin the aesthetics of the packaging, Grr!). They're usually located right above the bar code.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Thanks for the suggestion. But this version is in the cardboard case with what i think is called digipack disc attachment. They bar code has no p.o.p numbers near it. There is no insert in the case other than advertisements, etc....anyone else?

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark

The rebate also reads, "or UPC..."

I cut out the UPC on the original (which is now donated to a friend),
since I kept all the packaging and there was no proof of purchase
tabs on the extended duluxe set that came with the comic book...
at least none that me and my friend could find.

mw

Stu Rosen

Second Unit
If you're talking about the DVD (not the Blu-ray), it was inside the outside sleeve case, kind of loose - like a little cardboard tab. It took a while but I found it.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I own the 2-disc DVD and I'm looking to upgrade. Can someone tell me the details of this rebate?

Stu Rosen

Second Unit
Coupon is in Blu-ray package. Send in (a) proof of purchase from DVD; (b) proof of purchase from Blu-ray; and (c) receipt from Blu-ray, along with original form in Blu-ray. $10 rebate, 6-8 weeks (still waiting).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks