What's new

Signet and Signature (1 Viewer)

thomas_cawston

Auditioning
Real Name
Thomas
Hey pros, I now own a bunch of speakers that i got in a trade for some xbox games. Only 3 of the 5 have any sort of indentification on them. Two of them are Signet SL-240 Loudspeakers and i have a centre channel speaker Signature Series CS-150. There are also two speaker towers which are huge and heavy. I have every intention of selling and am looking for some suggestions for prices or some reviews from anyone who has used these. I will attach some pictures as well. Thanks in advance for any info.

Attachments

• IMG_1479.JPG
    IMG_1479.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1483.JPG
    IMG_1483.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1484.JPG
    IMG_1484.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1491.JPG
    IMG_1491.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 146

Type A

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Ty
Welcome to the forum Thomas. :)

Since a google search reveals very little it seems you'd make the best reviewer, any chance you can hook them up and evaluate them? I would say selling the five together as a complete surround sound system would fetch more than piecing them out. I would start with all five for $250 on craigslist. As always if you offer to let perspective buyers listen to them set up and calibrated that might help get them sold faster and for more money, thats what has always worked for me.

thomas_cawston

Auditioning
Real Name
Thomas
Man those replies were fast! Thanks guys. Even if the Signature center speaker is a Pardigm knock off, do those specs get anyone riled up at all? Its mostly gibberish to me.
*Woofer size: 4- 3.5"*Tweeter size: 1- 1"*8 OHM Independence*60-20,00- Hz frequency response*Max power handling: 120W*Magnetically Shielded

Also, I have been trying to find out what make the towers are as well but there isnt a brand name or serial number anywhere on them. Do you reckon there is a way i can find out by taking it to a pro shop or something?

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks