What's new

Seven Wonders of the World Blu-ray/DVD Combo (2 Viewers)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
That would make me take what they say with a grain of salt. The qualifications for being a reviewer on the internet is pretty low. It's basically people who will work for free for a few comped discs! Not directed at any specific reviewer, just a generalization.
You might as well specify a reviewer(s) because you just painted all of them with wide brush by marginalize them as a whole.:thumbsdown:

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It's a bit pricey at $29.95 ... but I recommend this one as kind of a gateway to the other titles ..
28190.jpg

http://www4.screenarchives.com/titl...SCENT-OF-MYSTERY-BLU-RAY-PLUS-BONUS-SCORE-CD/

It's not a travelogue per se, but there is some wonderful location photography in Spain...

There's a trailer gallery for other Cinerama (R) titles as well as a commentary featuring noted historian Bryce Kimball ... ;)

This is now on sale for $14.95 at SAE.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Stupid question - is Holiday In Spain an actual 3-strip production or one of the single strip blowups?

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Amazon now says they'll have stock for Seven Wonders of the World starting on February 7 as of this writing still at $21.72 - so yes I ordered it :)

Jimbo64

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim Potter
Amazon now says they'll have stock for Seven Wonders of the World starting on February 7 as of this writing still at $21.72 - so yes I ordered it :)

They are probably still filling back orders on it, I ordered it on 11-22 and it finally just shipped yesterday!

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Oh man, this is turning into an expensive day for me :D

Just discovered I have enough Amazon points to cover the purchase. I'm in!

When I got the "Best Of Cinerama" disc, I ended up dragging my couch way closer to the screen than usual, sat dead center and just stared at the majesty of it all -- planning on doing the same thing for this.

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
They are probably still filling back orders on it, I ordered it on 11-22 and it finally just shipped yesterday!
From Amazon

Hello Bryan,
We have good news! We’re able to get your order to you sooner than we originally promised. Your new estimated delivery dates are listed below. We’ll send a confirmation when your items ship. If you would like to view the status of your order or make any changes to it, please visit ... on Amazon.com.

Delivery Estimate Details
Order XXXXXx
Placed on Friday, February 2, 2018
Your new estimated delivery date is:Thursday, February 8, 2018 - Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Your previous estimated delivery date:Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - Friday, February 16, 2018

Last edited:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
We just finished it.

It was interesting but kind of corny in a Wonderful World off Disney sort of way which isn’t a bad thing.

Most of it was outdated which was fine but the bits with the Gieshas and especially the capturing of baby elephants was really cringeworthy.

I guess when the mastered this for smilebox they weren’t able to get all the dirt and lint out of the image, there’s a lot of it.

Also the seems are really dark in a good portion of the movie.

It’s no HTWWW but still pretty good.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I watched this up to the intermission a couple days ago.

The scenes with the geishas were interminable.

And I REALLY wanted more of the pyramids at the open of the film. I was really disappointed they were given such short shrift.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks