What's new

Seven Wonders of the World Blu-ray/DVD Combo (1 Viewer)

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
Flicker Alley may be getting rid of their last stock and don't have enough to send out to retailers. If they'd done another print run, they would be sending it out to the retailers to quickly recoup costs.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Robert and I each ordered this title from Amazon back in November when it went through a big price drop.

He just got noticed that his copy has shipped.

I've received no such notice (although I'm hoping that's about to change).

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Amazon did that to me with The Martian 3D a couple months ago. It was marked as "temporarily out of stock." A month later, when they sent me the email telling me it was still backordered and asking me if I still wanted the item, I cancelled and ordered from Best Buy instead who was offering it at the same price.

Because of this, I'm hesitant to order Top Gun 3D, which is currently $10 at Amazon, but also "temporarily out of stock."

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Mike,

I would complain to them because that was the same date I purchased my order.
Maybe you're Dick Smothers and Mike is Tommy Smothers ...
4388ba0f77d45066835f35cb36e01a0b.jpg

Which makes Amazon a Mother ... ;)

usrunnr

Writer
Real Name
usrunnr
I have the SmileBox Blu-Ray of "HTWWW", but if I could only purchase one of the Blu-Ray travelogues, which one would you recommend????? I have ordered "8WOTW" but it is out of stock at Amazon. Thanks to everyone for replies.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I have the SmileBox Blu-Ray of "HTWWW", but if I could only purchase one of the Blu-Ray travelogues, which one would you recommend????? I have ordered "8WOTW" but it is out of stock at Amazon. Thanks to everyone for replies.

I, too, have the HTWWW disc. The only one of the travelogues I have is the "Best of" compilation disc. That's a good one in that it gives you a taste of several different films. I was fascinated by it.

Keep that order for Seven Wonders in place and see if they'll be getting more and make good on that low price!

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I, too, have the HTWWW disc. The only one of the travelogues I have is the "Best of" compilation disc. That's a good one in that it gives you a taste of several different films. I was fascinated by it.

Keep that order for Seven Wonders in place and see if they'll be getting more and make good on that low price!
It's a bit pricey at $29.95 ... but I recommend this one as kind of a gateway to the other titles ..
28190.jpg

http://www4.screenarchives.com/titl...SCENT-OF-MYSTERY-BLU-RAY-PLUS-BONUS-SCORE-CD/

It's not a travelogue per se, but there is some wonderful location photography in Spain...

There's a trailer gallery for other Cinerama (R) titles as well as a commentary featuring noted historian Bryce Kimball ... ;)

Last edited:

john a hunter

Screenwriter
I would wait till the new remastered Windjammer is out later this year.
Found it much better than any of the travelogues but if you can't wait then, yes, the " Best of " is a good start.

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
Put the word "Reviewer" next to the member's name and people will listen to what THEY have to say!

That would make me take what they say with a grain of salt. The qualifications for being a reviewer on the internet is pretty low. It's basically people who will work for free for a few comped discs! Not directed at any specific reviewer, just a generalization.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks