What's new

Scrubs (season 4) ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Molly's gone!
frown.gif

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
10/26/04

Damn, this episode was funny all the way through.

JD's confession of psychological problems in order to turn Molly on was quite a mouthful. I wonder how many takes that speech took.

The Todd and the Molly Pinata scene was disturbing.

Kelso in the wrong apartment 4 in the morning was classic.

The Janitor continuing the 4 year tradition.

It was good to hear Elliot's manical laugh.

Cox's ride-along provided that soft emotional center moment in the episode.

This episode ran on all cylinders.

Dominik Droscher

Supporting Actor
Short note, Zach Braff directed the episode. Also seemed to have had a higher budget that usual for this reason. When J.D. came out of the closet burning all over, I nearly died of laughter.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
That was a really good episode, and I think it shows (along with Garden State) that Braff really has a feel for being behind the camera. Jonathan Frakes did it sucessfully as well on ST:TNG, and I saw William Petersen directed the recent episode of CSI, so perhaps a trend has been started.

Now, I can't remember where, and perhaps my memory is playing tricks on me, but I recall an article where the "Scrubs" producer(s) were quite pleased with the amount of praise Heather Graham got. They were definitely thinking of putting her on as an extended guest or even have her join the cast. Don't get your hopes up, but if I can find the article, I'll post the relevant section here.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Good episode, some great (and creepy...The Todd with Chocolate on his chin/face) moments.

One ending was straight out of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, but if you are going to borrow...borrow from the best
wink.gif
I dug it.

I do miss Molly, especially in JD's dreams.

Very, very funny
biggrin.gif

My Puerto Rican princess,
Chuck

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
The funny thing is I was trying to remember Carla's ethnic background around that moment and thought, "I think she's Puerto Rican." :D

Alphonse Brown

Stunt Coordinator
"I think patients act sicker when they see a doctor."

"Yeah, like when Ms. [Patient Name] pretended to have her spleen rupture and die"

[rolling body out in body bag]

(waving to it) "Good one Ms. [Patient Name]"

Hil - FRIGGIN - larious!!!

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Well, IMO, Heather Graham episodes will go down as one of the best guest star runs ever for her ability to fit right in on Scrubs.

This show is just so funny, I was rolling just about the entire time, then they switched right to the other side with the Molly Shannon character at the end for the perfect amount of time. Unbeleiveable!!

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator
I'm so upset that Molly's gone. I thought she fit in with the rest of the cast perfectly. Plus, I don't get to gawk at her anymore. I really hope she comes back. Also, this show is getting consistently better each week.

Mike Brogan

Second Unit
Good episode, lots of laughs.

Now go ahead an Call 916-CALL-TUR for a chuckle.

And apparently Scrubs is moving to the 9:00 slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks