What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Directors Screenshot Challenge - Double Your Pleasure Version (1 Viewer)

Bob Turnbull

Supporting Actor
That's truly amazing Ray. Congrats. What were the 2 points you missed? I'd like to think that maybe that was a round where I got 4...:)

And again, thanks Jon. Like John in the previous game, I appreciated the interesting shots you chose for each film.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I missed "My Fair Lady" and "Lady in the Water" pre-clue, but I don't recall missing anything else.

A couple of the films I hadn't seen, but it was pretty obvious once I realized one of them. The last round, I knew "What About Bob" and "Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore" so the obvious link would be "Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice", which I'd heard about. Haven't seen "World Trade Center", but I knew "Ghost World" and to me at least, there was no doubt that that was Nic Cage. :D The one where I was the only one to score 4 points, I recognized "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" and as I alluded to earlier, there's only one movie I know of that starts with the word "Bang" even though I haven't seen it. :)

Except for the one that I missed, I think the combo that threw me the most was "My Big Fat Greek Wedding Crashers". As I mentioned before, I thought Owen Wilson was a girl in that shot. It took me the whole day to realize it was Owen Wilson, and then it all made sense. :) Haven't seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks