What's new

Scott Atwell Star Trek Discussion thread (Series and Films) (5 Viewers)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Guys,I have not accounted for the image possibly appearing in more than one episode (stock footage). So it is possible that either or both of you have guessed correctly. All I know for certain is that you haven't guessed the episode I'm thinking of at this point.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nelson,Yes, The Empath is correct. Nicely done. You're up next.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Ah, I was thinking of the scene when they are talking about the solar activity and getting the ship out of danger.Okay, let ponder a question.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
There are several Star Trek TOS episodes that have punctuation marks! I see five I think. As a bonus, only one spin-off series episode title has a punctuation mark like one of the TOS episodes. One as far as I know anyway.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nelson,
Mudd's Women, What Are Little Girls Made Of?, Who Mourns For Adonais?, Friday's Child, Mirror, Mirror, Is There In Truth No Beauty?, and Spock's Brain.

Spinoff:

Dr. Bashir, I Presume?

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Assignment: Earth counts!Scott, What are Little Girls?, Who Mourns?, Is There in Truth No Beauty? All count!I had not considered the apostrophe. And that is a punctuation mark. So your additions of Mirror, Mudd's, Friday's, Spock's should count, plus the comma. Scott takes a commanding lead! Plus I hadn't thought of Dr. Bashir, I Presume? That is a surprise. I had another title in mind, but this counts. Scott takes the win with all the answers that Lee had not named that I had in mind, plus a bonus-bonus. If you want to try to name the other episode I had in mind, I can leave that unnamed for now.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nelson,I can't imagine that I will guess it right off, but how about ... Trials and Tribble-ations?

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Lee,If nothing else, you've shown that there are a few more examples than we may have thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks