What's new

Rocket RS550 Risers - $80 shipped! (1 Viewer)

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Hello, I sold my RS550's, but I still have the risers left for sale. They are in excellent condition except for one small chip on the back side of the base of one of the risers. The chip is about 1/8" x 1/4" and is barely noticable.

I would prefer paypal payment, and I'll get the risers shipped out immediately.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions. Thanks! David

PS My user name on ebay is perrypoke and I have nearly 200 positive feedbacks, just so you know.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Do you have the measurements handy (height, width at front/back, width at middle, depth)? I'm interested if they would work with my Swan Diva 4.1s.

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Stephen, here are the dimensions from AV123...

6.5" H x 11.5" W x 21" D, 29 lbs./pr., Piano Black lacquer finish

Although, I'm not sure how well they would work with your Divas since the mounting holes are made to line up perfectly with the spike holes on the RS550s.

Thanks! David

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the quick response, but they're too wide and too deep. They would probably work well w/ the Diva 5.2s or 6.1s, although at 48" tall the 5.2s probably wouldn't need any risers. The Diva's have brass pivot feet instead of spikes, so the coupling probably wouldn't be of much concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks