What's new

FS: Outlaw Audio 7900 Amp & AV123 Rocket Speakers (1 Viewer)

Shayne Judge

Stunt Coordinator
I have the following for sale:

Outlaw Audio 7900 Amp $2800 + Shipping. I live in Milwaukee, WI and I will ship it for what Outlaw will charge you, $130. You can also do a local pickup and I will drive up to 50 miles to meet you for delivery once payment is received.

av123 Rocket RS1000 main speakers. $2,000 These speakers are too large to be shipped. Local pickup in Milwaukee, WI. You need to bring a truck to pick these speakers up, they are that big once double boxed.

av123 Rocket RSC200 center speaker. $300 This speaker is too large to be shipped. Local pickup in Milwaukee, WI

If you want pictures of these items, please contact me via email at [email protected] Keep in mind that I have all the original boxes for all the items listed above and I treat my equipment very well.

Please note that I will only accept payment via paypal. I want to assure both myself and the buyer that paypal can be contacted if there is a dispute.

Please see my ebay feedback rating for assurance that I am a quality buyer and seller of goods online. eBay Feedback Profile for belash

Shayne Judge

Stunt Coordinator
I forgot to mention the price of the Rocket speakers will be $2200 if you purchase all three speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks