Rob Zombie Halloween 3 confirmed

Discussion in 'Movies' started by todd stone, Mar 16, 2010.

1. todd stone

todd stone Screenwriter

oi.....

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-16-no-actor-confirms-halloween-3

2. Steve_Tk

Steve_Tk Cinematographer

hmm, no.

3. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

The article says that Rob Zombie isn't involved with the next movie. I wouldn't trust Perez Hilton to tell me the time but after all the crap that Zombie had to go through with The Weinstein Company on Halloween II, I don't have a problem believing that the article is correct and he has no involvement with a new Halloween movie.

4. Michael Elliott

Michael Elliott Lead Actor

Michael Elliott
    He said he would never do a remake and did. He then said that he'd never do a sequel to HALLOWEEN and did. He has stated that he's done with the series and perhaps he is but there's a part of me that thinks he'll be back if other movies don't get off the ground. I found the first film to be horrid, the second marginally better due to a few decent spots but I'd hate to see him lose the series. As much as I hate the two films, they at least have a certain feel to them that I'd like to see the entire series built around. I'd rather the same vibe continue than for someone new to come in and try to change the series around yet again. Zombie ruined the series but it's just too soon to come back with a "new" Myers.

5. SD_Brian

SD_Brian Supporting Actor

Brian
    Since pretty much everyone was dead at the end of Halloween II, I'm not sure what they'd do for a sequel.

Maybe something involving an evil corporation that makes Halloween masks that control the minds of those who wear them?

6. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

Well, never say never but as of now, there's nothing to indicate that Zombie has anything to do with this movie so the title of this thread is wrong.

7. Michael Elliott

Michael Elliott Lead Actor

Michael Elliott
    I don't think he'll do part three as it's clear the studio wants to try it in 3-D and I thought they had attached another director and screenwriter for it. I do think we will see Zombie in the future to continue what he started. I'm not sure how well he's going to do in other films especially considering how "mainstream" fans looked at these two films.