What's new

Return To Return To Oz... (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i dont think the dorothy on cover of the first release was balk either.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the update Mike!

Anamorphic is a plus... but all things considered, I think I'll stick with my more aestheticaly pleasing AB edition.

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
the movie used to always freak me out as a kid...it seemed much darker than Wizard of Oz so I guess it never sat well with me at that time. I've never revisited the title, but curious to see what I'd think now.

Michael

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member

At least the first version resembles her. It was the original art used during the film's release. That second one. Phew.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
I dont think either of them look like her. That is so weird. They might as well have replaced her head with a blank white circle with the words "Insert Fairuza Baulk here". :D

It is a good title, and I dont mean to be rude, but the transfer is nice. Why anyone would get so upset about coverart is beyond me. Especially when there is an A/V upgrade to be had.

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
So for someone who owns the Anchor Bay one, am I wise to sell this one off and get the anamorphic upgrade? Is is worth it?

RyanAn

Screenwriter
What a freaky movie... I liked it, but man it was pretty dark. Electro-shock therapy on a 12-14 year-old girl, decapation.... I always wanted to pick up the original release, but did not want to dish out 11 bucks. When is this new version out?

Ryan

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
Ryan, it's been out several months now. You can pick it up at deepdiscountdvd.com for 13 and change, including shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks