What's new

RetailMeNot.com (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
If you're familiar with BugMeNot.com this site is from the same people.

http://www.RetailMeNot.com is a site where you can share discount codes for online stores with everyone else. So if you are going to make a purchase on a particular online site, you can visit there first and find out if there's a coupon code to use.

There's even a FireFox browser extension there that you can install to let you know when a site you visit has a coupon code for it waiting at RetailMeNot.com!

Neat. I just found out about it this second, it looks cool. I haven't tried it yet, but I figure "the more the merrier", and came over here to share with all of you.

Good luck, and good hunting!

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I got this message when I attempted to access the site:

"Error 404: Sorry, we thought you were Mike Frezon."

VERY useful, and much more easily navigable than places like Fat Wallet, which becomes quickly overwhelming.

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David

Thanks for the info, and welcome to HTF -- always nice to see new members! :) Make sure to check out the Weekly Roundup courtesy of Mr. Frezon. Good stuff!

;)

CouponFinder

Auditioning
Real Name
Linda
I have been using retailmenot.com for a long time. it's a good site. Also, I have been using this site: Free online coupon codes & discounts computers,electronics,apparel,& more - Dealzin.com for latest coupons, deals.

Before I go shopping, I'd like to collect coupons codes and find ons ale products online. At this economy, better hold tightly on my wallet. Not easy to making money
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

I thought you had to have at least 10 posts to make a link.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
LOL on the Frezon error. Anyone have any idea how long ago the joke started? I can't remember. I bet Mike didn't get the Best Buy coupons for last weekend either.

You had 25 pounds of head hair?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

That was good, too, Joe! :laugh:

Do you care that every time I look at your UserID name I see no-les-rule rather than noles-rule? Because I do.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman

That's why I have the spearhead under my name

My personal email address uses that for the domain (nolesrule.net), and when I give out my email address I usually have to spell it out because people think I say "no rules".

Which reminds me, I need to update the blog on my site. Been so busy I haven't updated it in a year.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Normally you do, but spammers get more clever every day.

Next time, instead of quoting the post, how about reporting it (as one of your fellow members did)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softwinsytems13
Recent bookmarks