Red Dwarf Season VII?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Roman-K, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Roman-K

Roman-K Stunt Coordinator

Red Dwarf Season VII has a release date of Jan. 10 but I went to Future Shop and they had non in stock or on order. HMV has 1 on order due in on Jan. 24.

I was wondering if anyone managed to buy a copy in Canada and if so, where? Preferebly in the Vancouver area.

Thanks
    Roman

2. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Cinematographer

Didn't find any copies in the Toronto area either. Both HMV and Sam The Record Man say it's coming out on the 24th. The question I want to know is why delay it here? I see no reason for it.[​IMG] Still going to keep checking though because last I looked, the Future Shop website says it was released on the 10th.

Edit: Looks like Future Shop.ca has changed the release date to the 24th. [​IMG]

3. Chad E

Chad E Stunt Coordinator

Nothing here in southwestern Ontario, either. But if I remember correctly, every Red Dwarf release has been a week or two later here, haven't they?

4. Roman-K

Roman-K Stunt Coordinator

5. CraigF

CraigF Cinematographer

Craig
    People have been mentioning that lots of Warner-distributed stuff (including BBC and WEA music) has been slowly distributed and delayed in Canada lately. Affects some dealers in the U.S. too. Somewhere I read that Warner laid off a lot of people in their distribution end, so maybe that's it.

6. Mark_TS

Mark_TS Screenwriter

anyone with a region 2/PAL capable player should go to CDWOW.com, where the 3 disc Season 7 can be had for a measly $24-
    or $22USD-if you have the link through DVDFORUMS:

http://www3.cd-wow.us/index.php?affid=14275&pp_nr=1;

Im seeing $35-45 price tags for the US edition...

7. Eric F

Eric F Screenwriter

CD-Wow also has R2 S5/S6 for $14.95 each. Everything they sell is legit, with free shipping. They are not a fly by night outfit, they have excellent customer support. If something gets lost in shipping they will send you another or refund your money no problem.

8. Mark_TS

Mark_TS Screenwriter

HEY-these guys are SOOO cool, that when I purchased a UK DONNIE DARKO R2 DVD, and found it defective-a new one arrived in the mail before I had even the chance to mail the bad one back!

I got the UK 2 disc TITANIC from them (a$14.95 UDS delivered, and in a moment of insanity decided I wanted the four disc box-asked them if I could send my watched once but in mint shape disc back with full credit towards the 4 Disc-er.
    Happy to do so, they said!

These are great people;
    They are based in London but ship out of Honk Kong (where most Euro discs are pressed, I guess, and are exactly like a discs sold in the UK (or USA, for that matter)[