What's new

Recent Disney Exclusive Blu-rays, US Doctor Strange 3D + a few others -- most Brand New (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
With recent orders I've accumulated some spare items over the last 6 months and need to empty my storage shelf. I'd like to give HTF members the first shot hopefully at significantly less than Ebay prices. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss

$3 shipping (US) whether you want 1 or 10. 1st class or Media Mail depending of the weight. I pack in boxes with plenty of bubble wrap even for singles

DMC Bluray exclusives -- $17 ea brand new and sealed. Most Live Action DMC Exclusives never had slipcovers or Digital copies.
Freaky Friday Original
Freaky Friday Remake
Parent Trap Original
Parent Trap Remake
Holes
Three Musketeers
Journey of Natty Gann
Saludos Amigos

Doctor Strange 3D/BD/Digital - $30. The plastic transparent slipcover when shipped suffered a 1/4-1/2 inch diagonal tear in the upper right front cover. The piece is still there and secured with a small piece of transparent tape to keep it in place. The US item has been pretty much OOP since 2 weeks after release.

Disney TV Blu-rays -- sealed With new seasons of each coming out, maybe some folks might like to catch up.
1) Star Wars Rebels Season 3 $18 with very nice slipcover.
2) Once Upon a Time Season 6 $20

Disney -- opened and digital copies used. $10 ea. All with the usual DMC shipping Slipcover dings or creases though overall in pretty good shape.
1) The Aristocats (Jan 2018 re-release) DMC exclusive slipcover
2) Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamps Adventure (Feb 2018) - DMC Exclusive Slipcover
3) Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas (Oct 2016) -- with slipcover

Region Free International
1) Star Wars Rebels S1 Region Free UK (no slip) - $8 sealed
2) Lego Ninjago 3D/2D/Digital (Canadian) -- $15 sealed. Slipcover was damaged/torn in the top left front and back UPC opening so some tape to keep the pieces in place. The Digital won't redeem directly on normal US sites, but various workaround methods work or if you haven't asked Warner too frequently they have often exchanged international codes for US Digital codes via their Customer Support with pretty minimal support ( often a picture of the item/UPC/Disc).

US 3D -- OPEN -- decided after getting the US versions that I'd rather have the Canadian releases.
1) Tomb Raider 3D/2D -- $18 Digital Copy used. For $3 more I can add the Canadian Digital Copy if you can redeem it..

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Updated:

$3 shipping (US) whether you want 1 or 10. 1st class or Media Mail depending of the weight. I pack in boxes with plenty of bubble wrap even for singles. If you are international I can discuss esp if you want a group of items though tracked shipping from the US isn't cheap.

DMC Bluray exclusives -- $17 ea brand new and sealed. These DMC Exclusives never had slipcovers or Digital copies.
Parent Trap Original
Holes
Three Musketeers
Saludos Amigos

Doctor Strange 3D/BD/Digital - $30. The plastic transparent slipcover when shipped suffered a 1/4-1/2 inch diagonal tear in the upper right front cover. The piece is still there and secured with a small piece of transparent tape to keep it in place. The US item has been pretty much OOP since 2 weeks after release.

Disney TV Blu-rays -- sealed With new seasons of each coming out, maybe some folks might like to catch up.
1) Star Wars Rebels Season 3 $16 with very nice slipcover.
2) Once Upon a Time Season 6 $19 including slipcover with minor corner dings.

Disney -- opened and digital copies/DMR used. $10 ea. All with the usual DMC shipping Slipcover dings or creases though overall in pretty good shape.

4) Atlantis: The Lost Empire /Atlantis: Milo's Return (3Disc BD+DVD) -- opened. $7

1) Star Wars Rebels S1 Region Free UK (no slip) - $8 sealed
2) Lego Ninjago 3D/2D/Digital (Canadian) -- $15 sealed. Slipcover was damaged/torn in the top left front and back UPC opening so some tape to keep the pieces in place. The Digital won't redeem directly on normal US sites, but various workaround methods work or if you haven't asked Warner too frequently they have often exchanged international codes for US Digital codes via their Customer Support with pretty minimal support ( often a picture of the item/UPC/Disc).

SOLD/PENDING
2) Tomb Raider 3D/2D -- $18 Digital Copy used. For $3 more I can add the Canadian Digital Copy if you can redeem it..
3) Real Player One 3D/2D -- new sealed $24
4) Freaky Friday Original Pending
5) Journey of Natty Gann Pending
6) Freaky Friday Remake Pending
7) Parent Trap Remake Pending

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Updated -- a few new prices

$3 shipping (US) whether you want 1 or 10. 1st class or Media Mail depending of the weight. I pack in boxes with plenty of bubble wrap even for singles. If you are international I can discuss esp if you want a group of items though tracked shipping from the US isn't cheap.

DMC Bluray exclusives -- $17 ea brand new and sealed. These DMC Exclusives never had slipcovers or Digital copies.
Parent Trap Original
Holes
Three Musketeers
Saludos Amigos

Doctor Strange 3D/BD/Digital - $26 The plastic transparent slipcover when shipped suffered a 1/4-1/2 inch diagonal tear in the upper right front cover. The piece is still there and secured with a small piece of transparent tape to keep it in place. The US item has been pretty much OOP since 2 weeks after release.

1) Star Wars Rebels Season 3 $15 with very nice slipcover.
2) Once Upon a Time Season 6 $18 including slipcover with minor corner dings.

Disney -- opened and digital copies/DMR used. $8 ea. All with the usual DMC shipping Slipcover dings or creases though overall in pretty good shape.

4) Atlantis: The Lost Empire /Atlantis: Milo's Return (3Disc BD+DVD) -- opened. $7

1) Star Wars Rebels S1 Region Free UK (no slip) - $6 sealed
2) Lego Ninjago 3D/2D/Digital (Canadian) -- $12.50 sealed. Slipcover was damaged/torn in the top left front and back UPC opening so some tape to keep the pieces in place. The Digital won't redeem directly on normal US sites, but various workaround methods work or if you haven't asked Warner too frequently they have often exchanged international codes for US Digital codes via their Customer Support with pretty minimal support ( often a picture of the item/UPC/Disc).

SOLD
2) Tomb Raider 3D/2D -- $18 Digital Copy used. For $3 more I can add the Canadian Digital Copy if you can redeem it..
4) Freaky Friday Original
5) Journey of Natty Gann
6) Freaky Friday Remake
7) Parent Trap Remake

Roger Grodsky

Stunt Coordinator
Do you still have the original Parent Trap blu-ray?

Updated -- a few new prices

Parent Trap Original
Holes
Three Musketeers
Saludos Amigos

Doctor Strange 3D/BD/Digital - $26 The plastic transparent slipcover when shipped suffered a 1/4-1/2 inch diagonal tear in the upper right front cover. The piece is still there and secured with a small piece of transparent tape to keep it in place. The US item has been pretty much OOP since 2 weeks after release.

1) Star Wars Rebels Season 3 $15 with very nice slipcover.
2) Once Upon a Time Season 6 $18 including slipcover with minor corner dings.

Disney -- opened and digital copies/DMR used. $8 ea. All with the usual DMC shipping Slipcover dings or creases though overall in pretty good shape.

2) Lego Ninjago 3D/2D/Digital (Canadian) -- $12.50 sealed. Slipcover was damaged/torn in the top left front and back UPC opening so some tape to keep the pieces in place. The Digital won't redeem directly on normal US sites, but various workaround methods work or if you haven't asked Warner too frequently they have often exchanged international codes for US Digital codes via their Customer Support with pretty minimal support ( often a picture of the item/UPC/Disc).

SOLD
5) Journey of Natty Gann
6) Freaky Friday Remake
7) Parent Trap Remake

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Do you still have the original Parent Trap blu-ray?

I do. I think the list is pretty much UTD -- not much traffic here anymore and I never listed them on any other site. The only change is an addition -- I do also have a new sealed copy of Aladdin II/III Bluray with Slipcover ($18) that I haven't added to the list

Sorry for the delay -- I just noticed your post this morning.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member

PM is the quickest/best way to contact (click my user name or upper right corner "Start a New Conversation" is the boards name for PM)

Holes
Three Musketeers
Saludos Amigos

ALADDIN II/III (Return of Jafar/ King of Thieves) BD/DVD/Digital with slipcover -- NEW/Sealed $20

1) Star Wars Rebels Season 3 $14 with very nice slipcover.
2) Once Upon a Time Season 6 $17 including slipcover with minor corner dings.

2) Lego Ninjago 3D/2D/Digital (Canadian) -- $12 sealed. Slipcover was damaged/torn in the top left front and back UPC opening so some tape to keep the pieces in place. The Digital won't redeem directly on normal US sites, but various workaround methods work or if you haven't asked Warner too frequently they have often exchanged international codes for US Digital codes via their Customer Support with pretty minimal support ( often a picture of the item/UPC/Disc).

SOLD
5) Journey of Natty Gann
6) Freaky Friday Remake
7) Parent Trap Remake
8) Parent Trap Original -- PENDING

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks