What's new

problems with empire dvd-a (1 Viewer)

Hi there, i have a pioneer dv-563a that i just picked up for $180 canadian.(good deal.) When i bought it i was trying to upgrade to a universal player with faroudja video processing. I ended up buying the pioneer for the audio, and a kenwood dv-6050 for the faroudja. My other option was the denon, but i picked up both players for less than half the price of the denon-2200. My problem is that when i try to play Queensryche empire dvd-audio on my pioneer it won't come up with the menu if i have it set to dvd-audio no video. It is the only one of the four that does this. When i set it to video, i don't get the option for hi-rez multichannel surround. I have played it in my kenood and there is no problem. Has anybody else noticed this anomaly. Any feedback would be appreciated as it is a pain to switch my analog cables to my Kenwwod when i want to listen to empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks