What's new

Problems: the new YouTube menue updates / Oppo BDP-103 (1 Viewer)

Darren Nemeth

Auditioning
Real Name
Darren Nemeth
I am having problems with my Oppo BDP-103 freezing/crashing with the new updated YouTube menue system.

How can I fix this or is the problem on YouTube's end??

I can turn the player on, enter the YouTube browser, and go through their new menu design and pick a video to watch and it will play fine. When it is over I can exit back to the menue screen but when I try to play another video the usual bottom screen controls menu appears but the video will not play. No matter what I do I can't exit out of that screeen. When the bluray's "home" button is pushed to exit me out of the YouTube browser the attached image shows the next screen. It stays on this screen which I can't exit from until I turn Oppo off and restart.

They only way I can go from one video to another in YouTube now is to exit out of YouTube and re-enter YouTube after each video.

My player has the updated firmware also.

Any ideas?

This happens no matter if I am browsing using a paired devise or just the remote. And started to occur only in the past few days.

Attachments

• DSCN48631.JPG
    DSCN48631.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aegisav
Recent bookmarks