What's new

General Discussion YouTube Has Become Impossible To Use On My PC!!!! (1 Viewer)

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
In recent days, YouTube only comes up in either theater mode or full screen mode on my PC. The smaller upper left hand screen option no longer seems to be an option.

To make matters worse, now even after waiting the obligatory amount of time for YouTube to come out of its initial frozen advert mode, the search function won't come up at all!

Is a anyone else who's on a PC using YouTube on their web browser (IE. Firefox) also experiencing this? I count on YouTube to work on my PC with Firefox so I can copy and paste to social media sites. Can't do that on the Samsung Galaxy A Tablet that I also use! :(

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

CHEERS! :)

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Hey Tom,

I can feel your frustration all the way down here where I am. :) I'm having no such issues with You Tube via either Chrome or Edge. My suggestion would be to download Chrome and give it another go. What are you doing using I.E. at this stage? :confused:

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
In recent days, YouTube only comes up in either theater mode or full screen mode on my PC. The smaller upper left hand screen option no longer seems to be an option.

To make matters worse, now even after waiting the obligatory amount of time for YouTube to come out of its initial frozen advert mode, the search function won't come up at all!

Is a anyone else who's on a PC using YouTube on their web browser (IE. Firefox) also experiencing this? I count on YouTube to work on my PC with Firefox so I can copy and paste to social media sites. Can't do that on the Samsung Galaxy A Tablet that I also use! :(

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

OK, I was finally able to use YouTube's search function after shutting down my Leawo Blu-ray player. I still find YouTube search a pain since the smaller upper left hand corner screen mode appears to have been done away with. Theater Mode takes up too much real estate when I want to perform a search.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks