What's new

Priority Mail & Canada (1 Viewer)

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Can you send a package to Canada via Priority Mail or that is a U.S. only service?
(Just wondering because I would like to use the free boxes.)
------------------
http://darius.mobius-soft.com/~andrea/ht/

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I don't think you can. Do what I do, turn the boxes inside out :)
just make all the fold backwards, works like a charm.

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Ask your post office if they do Canada Post XpressPost. That's our functional equivalent of Priority, and a lot of US post offices'll do it.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I have sent a priority letter to canada before and basically I believe it's the USPS delivering it Priority Mail to the Canadian side, which then takes over for it. However, it's still can be slow as hell as a letter I was sending to a person in Toronto from the NYC area, took like 2 weeks to get there. I actually called USPS about it and that's what they told me. USPS has no say over how Canada delivers it after it gets to the border so who knows how quick or how Canada treats USPS priority mail... YMMV and all that stuff....
Jay
P.S. I should say this was around the middle of december so perhaps the Xmas rush was on but still, 2 weeks is way too long for a letter to go from NYC to Toronto... which is just over the border.
[Edited last by Jay H on September 09, 2001 at 09:05 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks