What's new

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
Polk Audio has introduced two new flagship sound bar systems, the MagniFi Max AX ($799) and MagniFi Max AX SR ($899), available next month. Both include Dolby Atmos and DTS:X immersive audio via 11-speaker arrays with center channels, up-firing height speakers and Polk’s patented Stereo Dimensional Array (SDA) technology. Both also use wireless subwoofers and the higher-priced MagniFi Max AX SR adds two wireless surround speakers.
“The MagniFi Max AX and MagniFi Max AX SR leverage 50 years of Polk speaker design expertise to deliver Polk’s best sound bar to date,” said Frank Sterns, Polk Audio President. “And with Polk’s patented Stereo Dimensional Array (SDA) and Voice Adjust technologies, the Magnify Max AX and MagniFi Max AX SR will fill any room with exceptional sound without filling the room with speakers. Add built-in wireless music streaming and you have the ultimate all-in-one entertainment hub.”...

Continue reading...

YANG

Screenwriter
my eyes will be on the Magnify SR!
great competitor to Nakamichi 7.1.4 which i had been wanted to get, but not available in my country...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks