What's new

Places to buy Blu-Ray (1 Viewer)

Stan Welks

Stunt Coordinator
Where are some places that generally offer a wide selection and low prices for Blu Ray titles?

Thanks.

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
Brick-and-mortar or retail?

In my opinion:

Retail (selection) -- Best Buy
Retail (price) Wal-Mart
Online (selection and price) -- Amazon (though this varies tremendously, and often, based on any exclusive sales, like B1G1, that many vendors have offered as of late)

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
One place where I go online for the best prices?

DVDPriceSearch.com

Just type in the title with of course Blu-ray after it and go for whatever is actually the best pricing. I've used the site for several DVD's I've purchased. Just look at the columns to see which is the best price overall.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I've been buying my Blu-Ray titles thru the Amazon Marketplace Merchants. Like almost all of the purchases have had a price below or well below $20 before shipping. There is NO REASON to pay B&M prices when this kind of a resource is available. ;)

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce
Fry's Electronics has by far the best selection and best prices, IF you have one near you.

Second choice, Amazon.

Doug

Eric F

Screenwriter
Amazon is good for new, but even now I am tending to wait for the sales like DeepDiscount.com's bi-annual (June & Nov) 20% discount sale which helps a great deal. Plus there are the other various sales that go on from time to time. You just have to be willing to wait it out, which is sometimes difficult if you want a new movie. If not, DVDPlanet.com is pretty good with their coupons combined with their bonus point system- They end up being cheaper than Amazon.com that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks