What's new

Pinnacle Speakers (1 Viewer)

Shane K

Agent
Just curious what everyone's take is on Pinnacle Speakers, specifically the Black Diamond Series. They were just reviewed in the Oct 03 Home Theater Review and scored admirably. I am looking at upgrading and am considering either these, Paradigm Monitor Series or something from Infinity. My receiver is a HK AVR 525. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Kinger

Jalil

Stunt Coordinator
I'm interested in the black diamond series also.
Might be going tomorow to take a listen to the towers.

you had a chance to listen to them yet?

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
You won't get any response about Pinnacle speakers on this forum...though they are excellent speakers and a supeb value. I've owned their old flag ship model since '96 and have no intentions of buying anything else.

Folks on this forum are like sheep - they follow each other buying only a handful of brands mainstream brands: - B&W, Paradigm, Polk, Def Tech, Etc.

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
You won't get any response about Pinnacle speakers on this forum...though they are excellent speakers and a supeb value. I've owned their old flag ship model since '96 and have no intentions of buying anything else.

Folks on this forum are like sheep - they follow each other buying only a handful of brands mainstream brands: - B&W, Paradigm, Polk, Def Tech, Etc.
Ouch :D

I guess SVS is the one brand we want everyone to buy, though.

I can't comment on the Black Diamond series specifically (although I read the review in HT magazine),but I have been a very satisfied Pinnacle speaker owner for about 3 years now (Aerogel towers for the front L/R,Mini-gold center and Baby Boomer sub).Their customer service is also excellent.

Jason.Soko

Stunt Coordinator
I get ridiculed everytime I speak out about them, I just keep my mouth shut now :D

Heath_E

Stunt Coordinator
Def Tech definitely doesn't get much love here. I almost hate to bring up the fact that I own some. BTW, I bought them before I even knew this forum existed. Hopefully that excludes me from the "flock".:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks