Pinnacle Speakers

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Shane K, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Shane K

Shane K Agent

Just curious what everyone's take is on Pinnacle Speakers, specifically the Black Diamond Series. They were just reviewed in the Oct 03 Home Theater Review and scored admirably. I am looking at upgrading and am considering either these, Paradigm Monitor Series or something from Infinity. My receiver is a HK AVR 525. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Kinger

2. Jalil

Jalil Stunt Coordinator

I'm interested in the black diamond series also.
    Might be going tomorow to take a listen to the towers.

you had a chance to listen to them yet?

3. Drew Bethel

Drew Bethel Screenwriter

You won't get any response about Pinnacle speakers on this forum...though they are excellent speakers and a supeb value. I've owned their old flag ship model since '96 and have no intentions of buying anything else.

Folks on this forum are like sheep - they follow each other buying only a handful of brands mainstream brands: - B&W, Paradigm, Polk, Def Tech, Etc.

4. Kenneth Harden

Kenneth Harden Screenwriter

5. Jimmy Kilgour

I can't comment on the Black Diamond series specifically (although I read the review in HT magazine),but I have been a very satisfied Pinnacle speaker owner for about 3 years now (Aerogel towers for the front L/R,Mini-gold center and Baby Boomer sub).Their customer service is also excellent.

6. Jason.Soko

Jason.Soko Stunt Coordinator

7. Heath_E

Heath_E Stunt Coordinator

Def Tech definitely doesn't get much love here. I almost hate to bring up the fact that I own some. BTW, I bought them before I even knew this forum existed. Hopefully that excludes me from the "flock".:wink: