What's new

Onkyo HT-R560 (1 Viewer)

jccastillor

Auditioning
Real Name
Juan
Please I have this only connected to DVD Sony Playstation Input 1 and Cable receiver Input 2 and change speakers but I can hear in tuner but I can't change the volume with DVD, tuner and cable show me volume in minimun and doesn't increase direct with the bis rotary button or the remote controller master or the other volume please I reset change make a lot of thing and make with the MIC the adjusts and doesn't work please anybody knows what happen thanks Juan

jccastillor

Auditioning
Real Name
Juan
[QUOTE = "jccastillor, post: 4846345, member: 439710"] Por favor, tengo esto conectado solo a DVD Sony Playstation Entrada 1 y receptor de cable Entrada 2 y cambio de altavoces pero puedo escuchar en el sintonizador pero no puedo cambiar el volumen con El DVD, el sintonizador y el cable me muestran el volumen al mínimo y no aumenta directamente con el botón giratorio bis o el control remoto maestro u otro volumen. Reinicio el cambio, hago muchas cosas y hago que con el MIC se ajuste y no trabajo por favor alguien sabe lo que pasa gracias Juan [/ CITA]

Yes Sir Neither front panel knob and remote control not change the volume only from min to 1 and not increase more.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbuffalo
Recent bookmarks