What's new

*** Official "STAR WARS EPISODE II ATTACK OF THE CLONES" Review Thread (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Okay, I'll give it a shot. What did I think of Episode II?
It's better than Episode I which I did like but felt could have been much better.
Yes, the acting is leaden and the dialogue stilted. Even the usually terrific Ewan McGregor is relegated to aping Alec Guinness. The only bright spots were provided by the charisma of Christopher Lee and Temuera Morrison, both of whom had too little screen-time. However, I can't really fault the actors as there is only so much you can do with that kind of material. As for the writing, we have to remember that Lucas is no Shakespeare (or Tolkien for that mattter). I don't know if that excuse is good enough or not...
So did the lackluster dialogue and acting detract from my enjoyment of Episode II? Somewhat. Thankfully, the astounding visuals kept my attention from wandering.
The action scenes in Episodes I and II have a different feel to them than those in Episodes IV - VI. While they are still richly detailed, the action comes fast and furious and it's often hard to make out exactly what is happening. I know this is due to the heavy use of CGI and I sometimes wish Lucas wouldn't rely so heavily on it. I definitely need to see this movie again in order to fully take everything in.
Overall, Episode II is a worthy addition to the Star Wars series. Despite its flaws, I'll see it again and anxiously await the DVD release.
:star: :star: :star: 1/2

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Yoda saves the day. Up to the point that Master Yoda weilds his green light-saber and fends off Dooku, I was wondering if I would have any reason to really embrace the film. The action scenes were dynamic and at times, really swept me away in their sheer size and speed, but Lucas's attempt at a bonafide romance were as ill-guided and amateurish as Micheal Bay's in Pearl Harbor. Those scenes did alot of damage to the watchability of the film. The story itself was only so-so, in that Lucas tried to cram 4 films into one and at times, that drifted away into some unintelligible waddle. What kept it coming back, though, was the Jedi Supreme, Yoda. Always poignant and steadfast, Yoda keeps the film centered and rooted in it's most basic elements: good versus evil-instead of what the other characters tried to do: to introduce subversion and a plethora of back-stabbing confidants within the Jedi Order. This distraction was more like filler material. It was at moments that I wondered if this whole Trilogy might just be beyond Lucas. Unless he has some grand scheme for Episode III, Episode II seemed to only cloud the franchise and NOT make it more definable. It's as if Lucas is running out of originality and just relying on the strength of the OT to make us overlook that fact. For instance, in the OT, the characters all seemed fresh and exciting. Now, it looks like people wearing masks and suits. It had none of the charm or wonder that the OT had. This is a serious flaw and one Lucas had better deal with in the next episode.
As for everything else-it was fairly standard Star Wars fare. The sets and wardrobe were amazingly detailed. The dialogue was "ok" and didn't cause problems. The acting was secondary to everything else and there were some good laughs. All in all, until that climatic battle with Yoda, AOTC was pretty much a base-line SW film. But, because of that battle and the hunch that Lucas is going to tie up alot, if not all, of the loose ends in Episode III, really makes me hungry for the next installment. So, while I liked Episode II, I will probably have to hold off final judgement until I see Episode III-it's the kind of film that needs resolvement one way or the other before it can be graded.
But, for now...
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones :star: :star: 1/2
Bruce

Trenton McNeil

Second Unit
I won't argue with anything stated.
I just have one thing to say....
Ron, I think you gave Ep2 a positive review because you just couldn't bring yourself to pan two Star Wars movies in a row. I can't say I disagree with you.
I'm going to buy the DVD, watch it in theatres three times at least, but I will probably show up about an hour late. :D
First hour: 1/4 stars
Second hour: 4/4 stars

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
IMO Lucas made a huge mistake casting Christensen as the lead. His acting was so leaden that it was actually distracting to me during the viewing. As has been stated before the character's dialogue was certainly not the best, but at least the others managed to pull them off successfully (especially McGregor). I'll definitely say the SFX were excellent, though the much touted Yoda scene looked like a Playstation 2 game to me. But, we have to wallow through more than an hour of a lame romance to get to the "good stuff" and it wasn't worth it for me.
:star: :star: out of :star: :star: :star: :star:

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I saw it this afternoon at the Village theater in LA. The picture and sound quality were up to the usual top standards of the Village (SHOW quality print, razor sharp focus, sound that you could FEEL). One very special treat was the showing of the original 1976 trailer for Star Wars. Great feeling of nostalgia. The trailer for the Matrix reloaded got a lot of applause, too.

I thought the first part of the film was pretty good. Minimal Jar Jar, some nice visuals, and decent intrigue. The worst aspect of the first part was the acting of Hayden Christensen. I don't know what it is with Lucas and casting/directing this part, but he just doesn't do it right. The kid was awful. And it got worse during the middle third of the film. The romance was as clumsily handled as I've ever seen. Lucas has extremely poor skills in this area. I could hear snickers in the audience at the lousy lines and delivery. Only Anakin's reaction to the death of his mother
had any ring of truth to it.

It was the final part of the film that finally gave me some of the Star Wars thrills that have been missing for 19 years. I liked the big battle scene, and thought Christopher Lee showed himself to be Lucas-proof in his acting. Nicely done character, and truly ominous in a way that the throwaway character Darth Maul wasn't. It felt like this guy was truly evil and powerful. The biggest thrill came when people saw Yoda's shadow as he walked into the room with Dooku, and the audience knew the Big Fight was coming. People were yelling and cheering at that point, and the anticipation when Yoda drew back his cloak to reveal his light saber was almost palpable. I also liked the humor in the film. The stuff about C3PO's head was well done.

Overall, definitely better than the terrible Phantom Menace, but still not up to the standards of the OT. A well done romance and good acting from the actor playing Anakin were sorely needed.

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
I saw the film today and have to say this:
It was Absolutely Fantastic!
Did it have a few flaws? Yes, what movie doesn't but my goodness what a show!
The bad thing is now I have to wait SOOOOOOO long to get the last piece of the puzzle:frowning:!
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
out of
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: !

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
:emoji_thumbsup:
I thought that Hayden played the part well. I see that a lot of people had a problem with him being cast.. but George Lucas did create this character, so I assume that he would know if the part was cast correctly a little better then anyone else.
Saw it twice and loved it.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
OK, I'm apparently one of the view who went with a partner who both liked the first hour more then the action-driven second *shrug*

That having been said, I've now seen it twice, and here is the big observation:

I love the film, but if you aren't seeing it in DLP, you aren't really seeing the film. I've seen this film in the exact same THX approved theater (AMC Olathe 30, which I knew last summer carried the THX logo, not sure if still so) in two different screens: one DLP, one film.

The DLP was sharp, vivid, deep and saturated colors, fantastic in it's clearness, and provided a higher level of detail then almost anything I've seen in any theater; as reflections appeared within Padme's silver ship I was awed; as backdrops took on a new, almost 3d look I was stunned. Ripples in water and the running of beads down doors reminded me of the differences between TV and HDTV.

It's no simpler said then that. The DLP version is not just technically superior, it seemed to have received a far more "first class" treatment from Lucasfilm and provides the experience as it should be seen.. too bad that's only 18 theaters in the country.

I'm not sure what is with the other version; I'm sure that it -should- look better. The projection version of AOTC seems grainy, occassionally with washed out colors. While in the DLP version fly-away hair is visible and intricate patterns on the Camino-alien clothing/skin is apparent, it all appears rather "blurred" and uneven in the projection version. This tells me that either far more attention was paid to the DLP version then the transfer to projection material; OR that some unrealistic elements are easier to produce on DLP then film.

Either way, I feel as though I have to change my verdict.

**** / ***** if you see this on film

***** / ***** if you see this in DLP

Mike Voigt

Supporting Actor
I have been thinking since seeing the movie that Hayden's acting was so-so.

That was until I started to think about the role he is playing - a tortured soul, bouncing between the strictures of the Jedi life, his own very strong emotions that he has a hard time handling, and his very clear love for Padme, which in TPM was portrayed more as puppy love for a woman taking care of him because she cared for him as a person - probably the only instance outside of his mother.

Remember, too, that Jedis are usually trained at a much younger age, i.e. more impressionable, and stuff like this can be avoided. Look at the age of Yoda's trainees - much less than Anakin.

In addition, he was being trained by Obi-Wan - in turn trained by Qui-Gon - in turn trained by none other than Count Dooku. You think there might have been a few "blind spots" in that training somewhere? Intentional or otherwise?

I have to say that Hayden did a masterful job of portraying a person in total emotional disarray. He has NO idea where to go; Padme is a source of strength for him because of that first interaction. And she also gives in to that, despite her training as a politician - or perhaps because of it? IIRC she is re-checking her decisions to move into public office/public life...

Overall, I think this movie did an excellent job of tying together a lot of loose ends between 1 and 4. There are more, hence another movie.

I would give it a 4/4 - and just behind ESB in an overall SW movie ranking.

Mike

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I saw AotC yesterday afternoon:
I grew up with the original trilogy; had Star Wars wallpaper, bedsheets, and the dual-LP soundtrack. I played with the toys for years, and generally loved it. Today, the first three are great fun. It's because of my love of the movies that I am so disappointed by the newest movie.
It was pretty and sounded great, but it never hooked me, emotionally. Like with Phantom Menace, the primary characters are wooden, emotionally flat, and not very interesting. The attempts to recreate the fun banter of the original trilogy were largely ham-handed and more groan-inducing than funny. The story feels obfuscated, as if Lucas is trying to make it more confusing than it really is.
It had fun moments, and the last 30 minutes is the best part. But ultimately, I felt bored. I could have left halfway through and not have missed much. I wanted so much more. And maybe I was pre-disposed to disliking it, but at the end, I thought I saw an emotionally empty exercise in cinematic paint-by-numbers.
Lucas needs to hire a good writer and good director, to allow his talented actors to, well, act.
I suppose I'd rate it a 2/5. :frowning:

Palmer L.

Auditioning
**** 1/2 out of *****

I thought 3PO had the funniest lines in the movie. Probably the first time i ever laughed out loud in a Star Wars movie. The acting was fine not unlike any other Star Wars movie. Did most critics even watch Episode IV? If that came out after this I can imagine the criticisms - bad dialogue, wooden acting, terrible pacing, etc. Star Wars has always been about corny lines, bad acting, and great special effects. Look for faults in any movie and you will find it.

This was the best written and most exciting of the Star Wars series - it just didn't have the innocence or freshness of the original which has been copied hundreds of time. EBSB's #1 in most fans book due mostly to the shocking revelation.

It appeared most everyone coming out of the theater had a smile on their face and were raving how much fun it was.

I can honestly say this could have been Episode I, with the events of TPM summarized in the opening crawl. I think this would then have been a better reviewed movie with no TPM backlash.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Saw it yesterday and going back tomorrow.
Briefly:
1.CGI worked alot better this time with the darker atmospheric stuff than the bright Gungans Droids fight(which I thought looked terrible adn really ruined TPM for me). Coruscant at night,Geonosis and the Water Planet were just amazing to look at.
2.A few of the CGI aliens still bothered me.
3. I dont think the romance here was any worse than say Titanic or Terminator-the fireplace scene was the only one I thought was REALLY bad.
4. Yoda, Dooku, Mace Windu,Obiwan - I just loved it!!! Alot of the older viwers cheered when Yoda got in his "ready" stance for battle, which was really cool top see - 30-50 year olds get up and clap when Yoda kicks ass.A great moment.
5. No problems with Hayden really. Alot of debate of Anakin being portrayed as a brat.Lets remember this guy is only 19-I was drinking and car surfing at his age.I think he did a pretty good job.Although when I look at him I just dont see Darth Vader-which may be exactly the point. I think were gonna see a much more powerful Anakin in Ep3,much like the difference in Luke in ESB and ROTJ
6. The lightsabers duels were a bit short.(The geek in me was just giddy seeing Christopher Lee in this weidling a Lightsaber:D)
7. Nice to see the recreations of Owen Lars and Berus home on Tatooine.
8.Not enough Sideous/Palpatine
9. Thankfully the humor was kept at a minimum and I actually laughed out loud when R2 was dragging 3POs head
10.A HUGE improvement over TPm which I felt was a wasted Episode( Which, besides introducing the characters was a movie that went nowhere).
11. Just so much fun to see the Jedis at the peak of their powers.
12.Did anyone notice how Vaderlike Anakins shadow on the hut turns on Tatooine? If this wasnt just me,and was intentional, it was a brilliant thing to do!
Alot of people have complained about the acting-remember Jedis are supposed to be serious, detached, enlightened people-very thoughtful and I think Ewan, Sam and Liam (who I loved in TPM)were all great.
I was very suprised. I walked in there thinking nothing, no expectations (unlike TPM) and really enjoyed it. I think as a whole, its better than ROTJ. I love the scenes with Vader,Luke and the Emperor but ROTJ was a big letdown as well.
Out of 4 Stars
ANH: :star: :star: :star: :star:
ESB::star: :star: :star: :star:
ROTJ::star: :star: :star:
TPM::star: :star: 1/2 (One star being for the Lightsaber Duel)
AOTC::star: :star: :star: 1/2

Ches Campbell

Stunt Coordinator
How is it possible to not like this movie? I loved everything about it. The scenery, special effects, and sound effects are the best I have seen in any movie ever. I was in awe ate the scenery especially (Naboo, and the city chase being the best). I rank this movie second behind ESB. I cannot wait to see it again. My favorite part was the city chase. It was so well done. I really liked the Jango Fet (spelling?)partSeeing Bobo picking up his dad's helmet was awesome

I just plain loved this movie. 5 out of 5 easily.

Later

Dennis

Second Unit
I enjoyed the film, it's a worthy entry into the series.

I just think George Lucas should practice some restraint with the CGI. I think CGI has it's place, I just don't think it should dictate the story or overwhelm it. The OT had more memorable characters than any of the ones in the last two, and that was without CGI. Imagine the Cantina sequence done completely in CGI, Lucas himself didn't doctor it up in the SE, disregard the Han Solo-Greedo sequence.

I also think he should get some help in the writing chores. There's nothing wrong with his stories, they just need to be edited and spiced up. The main thing I took away from the OT was the friendship between the characters, the last two could use some more human emotions. We are given way too much information which, like it was said before, can be handled in the crawl. Then we can than concentrate on what the first three chapters were supposed to be about, Darth Vader's eventual turn to the dark side.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Hey friends,
Here's my first review. It was a very tough midnight showing for me.
But I have seen it again. Two viewings, but I paid three times. Once I realized we had a DLP screen locally (May 15th), I got noon tickets for it on the 16th. Unfortunately, I was so discouraged with the first viewing that I skipped the noon show. Due to the great outpouring of enthusiasm focusing on the film here, I really felt I missed out (or I missed something). So this is my second review, following a DLP showing today.
To preface, I watched half of TPM last night (wife got tired) and the second half this morning. I took out my trusty Art of AOTC and looked at the gorgeous images and read a bit of the script, particularly scenes that were missing from the theatrical version. I was psyching myself up. My first viewing was bad, and were I to grade it, it would have been similar to Ebert - same criticisms, same score.
First off, it's the same film. Sort of. The DLP picture (my first) was astounding, as was the sound. It was worth the longer drive and crappier theater. I hope the DVD looks this good. So here I am...review II. What's the verdict? It was a completely different experience this time. I fell into the story, and saw it not as a movie, but as history in the SW universe. It worked much better, and I really enjoyed myself. I look forward to seeing it again, at the DLP show.
My last review highlighted the things I liked...I didn't want my bad experience to ruin it for anyone else. Those points still stand. There are some great moments in this film. There are good shots, good scenes, good drama, good action, and good plotting. I am looking forward to discussing it at length in the Discussion threads...I feel like I am back on the bus so to speak.
How about the negatives? Here is the interesting point! It was the exact same movie today that I watched at midnight...I just saw it from a different perspective. As Ben Kenobi would say: "...from a certain point of view." I think you have to have a love of Star Wars to really love this film. I feel kind of blessed to have seen both sides of the criticism on this film. I totally understand the critics who disliked it. Some fans don't. There is some really bad filmmaking next to some really great filmmaking here. And when you add five pounds of ice cream with five pounds of shit...you get ten pounds of shit. It's a bad analogy, but you get the point. As a Star Wars fan, I allowed myself to gloss over the flaws and cracks...and I only saw the great filmmaking. This is the difference between being a film fan and a Star Wars fan. It doesn't make either one right. It's a double standard, and most of us apply it to everything we love. This film is no different.
And today, I did love it. And that is what matters.
Just remember the civility. Those with criticisms...they are valid. Three years ago, rudeness got us a lot of online bickering that got personal, fast. Both sides are right...from a certain point of view.
Take care,
Chuck :D
EDIT: By the by...I am a HTF god. This is my 1138th post!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
This will be short, since this is the review thread:

I said in an earlier post that I didn't expect Shakespeare, just a good SW movie. In my mind, Ep2 is just that, a good SW movie. Not great like ESB, but nowhere near as bad as I thought Ep1 was. It has its faults (some overly cheezy dialog, pacing was off a bit for me, excessive and sometimes bad CGI - like characters riding on the back of CGI animals), but it's a movie that is worthy of the SW name.

Paul Case

Supporting Actor
Ok, now that I have seen AOTC three times, I feel that I can finally write a review. I am absolutely, 100% sure of how I feel about this film and I now know that those feelings will only get stronger with each viewing.
I love this film. :)
This is the Star Wars I remember growing up with. This is the movie I spent years imagining George Lucas would make when he finally returned to that galaxy far, far away. For the last three years I have lived with the fear that Mr. Lucas had possibly lost whatever magic he used to create the original Star Wars saga. AOTC proved my fears to be groundless, and I will doubt him no more.
Does this film have flaws? Of course it does. Every Star Wars film has flaws, flaws that are more visible to me now as an adult. But when I watch those movies of the original trilogy, the flaws don't affect me, because I am inevitably watching them with the eyes of the child that first saw them unspool on the big screen all those years ago. That is the magic of AOTC. It makes me feel like that exact same kid again every single time I watch it. That kid doesn't care about gritty, realistic dialogue, Shakespearian acting, or intensely adult romantic subplots. That kid just wants to go back to the galaxy far, far away where Jedi, Bounty Hunters, Stormtroopers, tons of aliens, and both sides of the Force are all playing part in an epic story of great heroism and terrible villainy. I don't know about the rest of you, but that is exactly where Uncle George took me with this movie. :)
Visually, this movie is astounding. The CGI is so well done and so absorbing that I completely forgot that almost everything I was watching was completely artifical. The alien worlds are breathtaking, and the amount of detail put into each and every scene hasn't ceased to amaze me, even after three viewings in the space of a single weekend. The action scenes are seamlessly put together, and the digital Yoda is pure perfection. From his quietest expressions to his fiercest fighting moves Yoda is completely believable as the same wise Jedi master we first met in The Empire Strikes Back. Kudos to ILM for all of that and more. Their hard work paid off in spades. I simply don't get the people who claim the CGI is "overwhelming" or "plastic" in this film. I found it to be completely the opposite, and it sucked me in just as surely as the model and optical effects did in the Holy Original Trilogy.
As for the story, I was completely involved, from beginning to end. I think it is a complex plot that is masterfully told by Mr. Lucas and manages to convey a lot of important information in a short span of time. I never once felt bored in this movie. Unlike many, I love the first hour and a half of this film. I love seeing Obi-Wan following the trail of an assassin and finding something so mind bogglingly threatening that it will change the course of an entire galaxy. I love the glimpses of daily Coruscant life, of the Jedi Archives, and of Master Yoda guiding young Jedi Padawans in the early stages of their training. I love the glimpses of the man under the mask of Jango Fett and the clone that will eventually become the most feared bounty hunter in the entire galaxy. I love seeing another step unfold in the grand scheme that will eventually give Palpatine supreme power over the entire galaxy. Yes, Virginia, I even love watching Anakin's romance with Padme unfold.
The romance. Here, of course, I come to probably the most controversial aspect of the film for reviewers of AOTC. Many people seem to dislike the love scenes in the movie. In fact, some viewers intensely loathe them. I like them a lot. Say what you will, but I think George Lucas did a great job of handling a full blown romance and still keeping it within the parameters of the Star Wars universe. Yes, some of the lines are clunkers. Yes, a bit of the acting is less than believable. That doesn't change the fact that this romance works for me, and that it worked for the people I went to the movie with as well. I completely bought Anakin and Padme as two very young and innocent lovers caught up in their feelings, and I never once felt like I was "cringing" during their scenes. In fact, I was touched by a couple of them, most notably by Padme's declaration of love to Anakin as they are being wheeled into the arena. I thought that was a heartfelt, sincere, and very romantic moment that worked on every level. Your mileage may vary, of course, but nobody is going to convince this viewer that George Lucas can't handle a Star Wars love scene after watching that. :)
I thought the acting in this film was excellent for a Star Wars film. Ewan is once again wonderful as Obi-Wan and Christopher Lee and Ian McDiarmid (sp?) were both fantastic in their respective roles. Hayden had a few uneven moments throughout the film, but overall I thought he did an excellent job of portraying the conflicted emotions and passions of young Anakin Skywalker. The Tatooine sequence alone justifies his casting in the role, but I thought he was great throughout the rest of the film as well, veering from love-struck teen to petulant student to vengeful psychopath to mourning son to heroic warrior without any problem at all. I can easily see him as the man behind Vader's mask and I think he will be astounding in Episode III. Natalie Portman and Sam Jackson gave probably the stiffest performances in the film, but even they had their moments, and they never did anything to take me out of the movie as I was watching. I especially enjoyed the way each of them seemed to come a bit more to life in the last third of the film. The fact that Natalie Portman is probably one of the most beautiful women to ever grace a movie screen didn't hurt her performance either. I can easily understand Anakin's decade long obsession with her. ;)
I could write for days about this film and why I love it, but I won't. Instead, I'll just go see it again and urge you all to do the same. I'll sum up by saying that AOTC brought me more joy than I thought possible. It returned me to the feeling I had when I first watched the original trilogy, and that is something I never thought to experience again. Episode II ranks right up there in the pantheon for me and I can't wait to see what George Lucas has up his sleeve for Episode III. Judging by what I have seen in AOTC, the magic is back, and I am one grateful fan. :)
AOTC is a fantastic Star Wars film, filled with the atmosphere, characters, action, and sense of adventure that I loved so much in A New Hope, Empire, and Return of the Jedi. For that reason, I am awarding it:
:star: :star: :star: :star: out of :star: :star: :star: :star:

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
I have now seen AOTC 4 times! Yes, I have a life that will begin again probably sometime this summer and stop again around January of 2005 when I start getting the scoop on Ep. III :D
I loved this movie. And just like ESB, it makes me want to keep going back for more. I went to the Midnight showing and really, really liked it. Then Thursday enjoyed it probably the most on the Texas Giant THX auditorium. Took my 2 daughters to it Friday and Saturday evening as well.
This film just brings too many huge smiles on my face and moments of just sheer adrenaline.
From reading this thread and the other one, I think many here haven't appreciated the Kamino sequencing as I did. Understated I know, but very eerie and stylishly made. You would think I would remember after 4 times, but the lady alien who guides Obi Wan thru the clone factory...She may be my favorite CGI character. Also the look on Obi Wan's face when he sees the Clones marching and the music begins. He looks impressed and yet overwhelmed. Great scene!
5 Stars!:emoji_thumbsup:

mike caronia

Second Unit
:star: :star:
I know I'm in the minority here at the HTF. I did not love this movie.
I found myself looking at my watch waiting for Yoda to unfurl his lighsaber.
There were a few great action sequences, but other than that I found it painful to watch. Good action coupled with bad dialog add up to a sub-par film for me...not to mention the blatant rip off of countless other flicks (Fifth Element, Blade Runner, Gladiator...)
I grew up a Star Wars kid. Saw the original countless times in the theater as a young teenager. I dunno, maybe my disdain for Lucas has tainted me...but episodes I & II just don't do it for me.
I am glad the true Star Wars fans are happy. Some of my friends have seen it numerous times already. I'll wait for the DVD (I may not have liked the film, but I'm a DVD addict) to experience it again.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Everything has pretty much been said. I saw it twice today, once this morning @ 10:30A.M I actually cried with joy whenYoda took center stage, the best scene IMO
I enjoyed this second only to ESB, saw it again today @ 4:00, the audience seemed into the first hour, which by some peoples standards, "dragged." To me it only enhanced, the climax, the love story was good. I thought the acting was top-notch. It's all been said so
:star: :star: :star: :star: outta :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks