What's new

Official KINO Insider Announcements Thread: STRICTLY MODERATED: READ GUIDELINES (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Boy I'd sure love to see a proper DVD release of the original I,THE JURY from 1953....

Yes and in 3D.

p39101_p_v8_aa.jpg

Michael Sloan

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael Sloan
Mister Lime,
Are you able to disclose whether any of the following are part of Kino's deal with Fox:

The Prisoner of Shark Island

The Return of Frank James

Western Union

Under Two Flags 1936

The Story of Alexander Graham Bell

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming Soon on Blu-ray!

The Beautiful Blonde From Bashful Bend (1949)
Starring Betty Grable, Cesar Romero, Rudy Vallee, Olga San Juan, Hugh Herbert, Sterling Holloway, Chester Conklin, Margaret Hamilton, Harry Morgan, 'Snub' Pollard and Marie Windsor - Produced, Co-written and Directed by Preston Sturges.
rancho_posters.jpeg

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
No doubt Grable fans will be disappointed that it's not one of Grable more popular films like The Dolly Sisters, Mother Wore Tights or Coney Island but Grable's box set bombed on DVD (which is why Fox never did a second set) so I'm happy to get any Grable at all in blu ray!

This is more than just a Grable release, the film is directed by the great Preston Sturges.

Kenneth_C

Second Unit
Coming August 16th on DVD and Blu-ray!
Brand New 2016 HD Master!

Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? (1971)
• Audio Commentary with Film Historian David Del Valle and Film Scholar Nathaniel Bell
• Trailers

Any word on the (imo) superior Curtis Harrington/Shelley Winters starrer What's the Matter with Helen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimmyboombotts
Recent bookmarks