What's new

*** Official "FINDING NEMO" Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I'm really surprised they didn't put outtakes on Nemo's finale.. as they did with Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, etc.. *shrug* oh well :)

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Chris,

Outtakes were only added halfway through the theatrical run of some of the films you mentioned as a ploy to get people to see the films again. There actually is a variation of outtakes during the final credit sequence in Nemo. Unfortunately, most people leave the theatre so they don't see them. Outtakes are cute but it's the film that is the main attraction. (I'm sure the DVD will be full of extra stuff).

Peter

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Nemo is poised to pass The Lion King this weekend in its regular theatrical run. It has also never been lower then #6 at the B.O. since its release. Yesterday it climbed back up to #4. Nemo will probably need an IMAX run to catch the total theatrical box office dollars of Lion however.

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Congratulations to the little fish that could. Finding Nemo has surpassed The Lion King's theatrical gross of $312,,855,561. Adjusted weekend figures put Finding Nemo at $313,119,898. Next target is the $15,686,215 million The Lion King made at IMAX showings. Looks like Nemo will reach that before it goes into IMAX theatres!

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
The ONLY question I have about this film is:

WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT SOONER???

The wife and I finally saw it on Sunday, other then the wife getting weepy at the start, we laughed and enjoyed the show throughly.

Pixar smacks an other out of the ballpark.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks