What's new

*** Official "AMERICAN OUTLAWS" Review Thread (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "American Outlaws". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread. Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning! If you need to discuss those type of issues, I have designated an Official Discussion Thread which can be found at this link .
Again, without warning, I will delete all posts that are not a HTF member review!
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Crawdaddy
------------------
[Edited last by Robert Crawford on August 16, 2001 at 05:39 PM]

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Alphonse Brown

Stunt Coordinator
Looking at the reviews around the web this morning, I was hesitant to go see this, but I went anyway. I'm glad I did...I really enjoyed this movie.
I may very well be alone in this, but I actually had fun watching this film. It had great action set pieces from the very beginning, the sound was very loud and explosive which really makes for a fun ride, and the writing was pretty clever and laugh out loud funny at times.
Admitingly, I wasn't going in expecting much, and I'm sure the die-hard western fans may see one too many western cliches for their taste, but as a 94 minute action movie, I was pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks