What's new

Official 2015 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Page: Post Your Favorite Deals Here (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81ZCuR1vyyL._SL1500_.jpg

UE BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
$99.99 (Normally $200)
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.​
NOTE: PRICE IN WIDGET MAY NOT REFLECT ACTUAL PRICE. PLEASE CLICK ON WIDGET TO SEE SALE PRICE​

Last edited by a moderator:

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Ronald Epstein said:
I would order the cheaper priced headphones and return the ones you just ordered.

I checked to see what that involves, but Amazon would apparently deduct enough for the return shipping cost to make it not really worthwhile since this would not be a defective item return (even though it's via their Prime delivery). :P

_Man_

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
61EUa0WpDlL._SL1100_.jpg

SanDisk Cruzer Glide CZ60 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

$19.95
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.​
NOTE: WIDGET PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ACTUAL SALE PRICE. CLICK ON WIDGET. LOOK AT OTHER BUYING OPTIONS, ONE OF WHICH IS AMAZON​

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81kzrl5QKuL._SL1500_.jpg

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus with Built-In Touchpad for Internet-Connected TVs
$19.95

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
41RWHMNctnL.jpg

Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 for Computers, Tablets and Smartphones, Black/White

$24.95

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
917QxAHAwAL._SL1500_.jpg

Apple MacBook MK4M2LL/A 12-Inch Laptop with Retina Display
$1,149

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Note: You can also buy the Macbook for the same price as Amazon with NO TAX and FREE SHIPPING from B&H PHOTO

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
ScottDombrowski said:
The Flash: Season 1 is $19.99 on Blu-Ray on Amazon!

Apparently, this is down to $12.95 today at DeepDiscount.com and there's a 15%-off storewide coupon to boot (though it expires at noon CT, ie. ~1 more hour left). They do charge ~$2 for (slow) shipping unless you order $25+, but those interested in the Flash might also be interested in the Arrow S3 set as well for the same low price, which would combine to get you fairly close to the free shipping minimum after applying the coupon (or right over if not using the coupon).

I'll probably finally order the new restored version BD of My Fair Lady (~26.50 before coupon) along w/ a few other titles from them myself, including the American Sniper BD (~$9.50 before coupon), which is the one noteworthy BF BD deal I missed so far (at both BB and Amazon).

_Man_

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
61tgP3+3JWL._SL1500_.jpg

Aukey 20000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with AIPower Tech for iPhone 6S,6S Plus,6Plus,6,iPad,Samsung Galaxy,Google Nexus,LG,HTC,Motorola and other USB Powered Devices(Black)

$19 with coupon code code: QBI8OGMD at checkout

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I know it's not a movie or Blu-ray-related equipment, but it's worth noting in here that Amazon is offering 30% off (or up to $10, whichever is less) off of any book purchased through Monday with code HOLIDAY30 entered at checkout. It also works on pre-orders and items that are out of stock (I got the illustrated Harry Potter for $17.97 with it) but you can only use it once per account, so be careful to choose wisely.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am not into headphones. Don't ever use them.

However, I am very intrigued by the positive reviews the ATH headphones have received.

If I am going to buy one of these, I would opt for the more expensive M50x. I am going to watch the price on those as it seems the price is always dropping.

Thanks, Cameron.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
You bought the M50x? Not certain by the reply.

I have the M50x being tracked for a price drop. I think $114 will be my purchase price.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Bought! Thanks Crawdaddy.

By the way, it is $114.99 today despite what the widget above says

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Robert Crawford said:
I just bought it for $114.99 from Amazon!
Well, that's mildly annoying. :) I think that may be the all time low, beating out Cyber Monday by a couple cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks