What's new

Northern Exposure Season 2 Extras? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Anyone heard anything about what we are to expect outside of the parka packaging?

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Hey, you've got a lovely but tiny & useless parka - surely that's worth the extra $20 that Universal is ripping out of our wallets for this show. What more do you want??

:angry:

Still pissed at how ridiculously overpriced these sets are...

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member

I agree. I just hope they don't continue gouging us on the third season, after all, they did manage to include two 14 episode seasons in the first Dream On release for the same price as 7 NE episodes.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor

Yes, if we get the 3rd and subsequent seasons for the same list price I will feel a little better about it.

Burn Rourk

Agent
I'm also very disappointed in the 'Northern Exposure' pricing. I've waited years for this series, and yet I had no trouble passing it up once I saw how many episodes I was actually paying for. Hopefully they'll make it up to us at some point, but I have the feeling the only justice to be found will be in the discount bargain bin at Wal-Mart in years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks