What's new

newsradio season 3 disc error - anyone else noticed this? (1 Viewer)

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Sincere apologies if this has been raised before but I can't get the search facility to work at the moment.

On my copy of disc 3 of the season 3 set of Newsradio, the episode called (appropriately enough) 'The Mistake' seems to be simply a duplicate of the previous episode.

Has anyone else had this problem, please?

Martin_C

Stunt Coordinator
I remember someone writing about something like that, because I read it when I was thinking about buying it. As it turned out, the 'missing' episode is on the disc, but can't be accessed through the menu.

That's all I remember. Hope I'm right. Someone who actually owns the set, will be of more help.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info - I'll try searching around the disc a bit to see if I can access it.

[EDIT] Tried using the 'play all episodes' option and by fast forwarding through, found the 'missing' episode. Many thanks.

ginoDean

Auditioning
This is correct.
But it can be accessed by playing all episodes and simply flipping through about 20 times. Certainly can't be a deal killer for anyone... go buy the set so we can get the remaining two seasons!

Brad P

Stunt Coordinator
Reviving an old thread, but I think it fits: has anyone noticed that the episode with James Caan includes no end credits?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks