What's new

New Old Guy from Jersey (1 Viewer)

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Hey guys,
Wanted to re introduce myself to the community of HTF. I was a moderator here on this forum going years back. I did what some of us all do, went and got married, had children, and took a long hiatus from my so loved hobby Home Theater. Well I am proud to say I am back in the game and have basically built my dream theater room. More so it’s a work in progress and close to being done.
On the advice of long time TV calibrator and old friend of HTF Gregg Loewen of Lyon Audio AV, I started with a 77 Inch Display, LG OLED, current model. Speakers all Paradigm Studio Reference, Denon used as a PrePro and Parasound Amps to drive those speakers..... I am also having fun learning about room acoustics, and installing Acoustic Treatments to avoid audio reflections on my walls.
Hope to meet some of the newer members and old alike. I have fond memories of this forum, and look forward to making some new ones....

Thank You,
Steve Simon

Attachments

• EF6A16A4-9ACA-44ED-BA71-8F41119C1B2F.jpeg
    EF6A16A4-9ACA-44ED-BA71-8F41119C1B2F.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks