What's new

New HTF Member! (1 Viewer)

Cinemel

Auditioning
Real Name
Mel Matsil
Hi to the members of the Home Theatre Forum. I am an avid film lover and blu-ray/DVD collector. I have been following this
forum for years, but just now decided to join and occasionally put my 2 cents in. I have purchased the fantastic Spartacus
blu-ray and look forward to receiving My Fair Lady this week after impatiently waiting for over a year. This past week I
went to a local screening of MFL and the 3 hours just flew by. I do lament the trickle of classic blu-rays, but I try to
take advantage of purchasing the ones that I want. Each purchase I feel is like a vote for the release of more of these
film on physical media. I live on Long Island in NY and loved going into Manhattan to the roadshow presentations in the
50's and 60's. I try to see as many classics in theaters, especially at the Cinemark chain in Florida when I am there
in the winter. I applaud the wonderful work of Robert A. Harris and enjoy his posts. I only wish they would let him get
at The Alamo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks