What's new
World Wide Stereo

Need opinions on the following speakers... (1 Viewer)

Mike_Frame

Grip
Hi All,

I've just upgraded my receiver to a NAD T752, and I want to upgrade my fronts now...

I currently have Mission M71's in the front (Bookshelf). What I'll probably do is move those to my rear channels, replacing them with Towers in the front.

I've listened to the Polk RTi70's, which sounded pretty good, the JBL ND310II's which also sounded good... and finally the Mission M74's, which I thought sounded the worst of the three, but still not bad.

Can anybody tell me if they like the above speakers, or if there is something similar in price (maybe a little higher) that I should listen to as well?

-Mike

728x90

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
I don't know what your price range is but the best bang for the buck for you is likely one of the excellent Canadian companies. I'd go listen to Canadian speakers such as Athena, Axiom, Dahlquist, Energy, Paradigm, PSB, and Totem.

Go listen and buy what you like not what someone else does. Also always try to see if you can take them home to try out in your listening space. They may sound great in a dealers acoustic treated room and lousy in your living room. Or they may be poorly setup at the dealers and sound good in your room.

I know that Marc at The Audio Shop in Ottawa gets a lot of love on this board. www.audioshop.on.ca

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks