What's new

Need Help (1 Viewer)

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
This is a task we were given to complete at work. Anybody got any ideas???
Between now and 12th October the XXXXXX Team will view the film 'The Hunt for Red October' and prepare a 2 minute reenactment which will be performed for colleagues during the Celtic Quest weekend. Props/costumes may be used. All members of the team must participate. Remember you must keep your film a secret..... as there are points to be gained.......
Its for a company weekend out. Lots of boozing....
wink.gif

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this - I didn't know where else to put it!
Feel free to move it around! :)
------------------
My DVD List
[Edited last by AdrianOC on September 26, 2001 at 09:35 AM]

Craig Chatterton

Stunt Coordinator
I don't get it either. Is this a play? Or is it some kind of Charades where they have to guess what movie you're trying to re-enact? Do you get points if they guess correctly, or if they can't figure it out?
------------------
Virgo: All Virgo's are extremely friendly and intelligent, except for you. Expect a big surprise today, when you wind up with your head impaled upon a stick.

Brian Mansure

Second Unit
My favorite quote from the movie...
"Be careful what you shoot at Ryan. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets."
Maybe you could do a re-enactment of that scene
Just a suggestion.
Have fun.
------------------
BAM

Thom B

Stunt Coordinator
Try reading Tom Stoppard's 15 Minute Hamlet, as a template. The last section of the play is the five minute Hamlet, and should about fit your timeframe.
T

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
Each team gets a movie which they have to re-enact and the other teams have to guess - and its all for point.
Its also an excuse to drink ourselves into oblivion.
To be honest none of us were expecting something like this as our tasks to complete. We thought it was a joke at first but no such luck! :)
------------------
"Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)
My DVD List

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks