What's new

Need Contact Lens Recommendations. (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I'm still surprised that there existed glass contacts. :eek:

I'm trying the Hydroclear as I hear from a hell of a lot of people who use them.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Recent RGPs (Rigid Gas Permeables) are made of some kind of soft silicon thingy-ma-bob. Kinda like soft plastic.

Blah, I hope my optometrist/fitter calls me soon and tells me I can try these new soft contacts that are supposed to be like Focus Night and Days (some kind of Canadian regulation restricting their use until approval). If those don't work, I'll either get my money back or try RGPs. I hope they don't pop out suddenly - this happens to some people when they get excited :).

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I'm trying these new Acauvue advanced with Hydraclear. Five hours of wear and no discomfort so far.

P.S. Oh my god, they used these dilation eyedrops on my eyes, and I couldn't see clearly for five hours! :eek: It's like I got farsighted over night.

CalvinCarr

Supporting Actor
I'm glad you like the lenses. I work in the R&D department and it was one of my projects. We are real happy with their success.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks