What's new

National Film Registry Inductees for 2022...vote for change!!! What great films do YOU want to see? (1 Viewer)

uncledougie

Premium
Real Name
Doug
C’mon, how is it that one of the great comedies in history with one of the most delightfully endearing and effervescent starring performances ever captured on film not already on the National Film Registry?
AUNTIE MAME, with the wonderful Rosalind Russell, and a peerless supporting cast, should get on this list without fail.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Maybe The Big Chill It's one of my all time favorites and Woodstock one of the greatest music documentaries of all time.it would be great.and Ghostbusters one of 80's greatest blockbuster hits.

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
Maybe The Big Chill It's one of my all time favorites and Woodstock one of the greatest music documentaries of all time.it would be great.and Ghostbusters one of 80's greatest blockbuster hits.
Ghostbusters is already in.

Some folks may hate me for saying it, but The Avengers. It meets the age requirement and completely changed the business for the next decade. Like Jaws and Star Wars, it's not their fault that so many people tried to copy their success and missed the point.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Ghostbusters is already in.

Some folks may hate me for saying it, but The Avengers. It meets the age requirement and completely changed the business for the next decade. Like Jaws and Star Wars, it's not their fault that so many people tried to copy their success and missed the point.

I'm assuming you mean the Marvel film, not...

The_Avengers_(1998_film)_poster.jpg

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Almost Famous one of the greatest movies of all time and Before sunrise is one of the most fan favorite movies of the 90's.
Tender Mercies is one of Robert Duvall's best performances and Heaven Can Wait is a 70's comedy classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks