What's new

My First Home Theater (1 Viewer)

Articfox918

Auditioning
Real Name
Jamie
Hello all! I stumbled across this forum in my search for information on building my home theater. I just recently purchased a house with an unfinished basement that has so kindly provided me the ability to not only finish it off the way I want to have it but has also provided me an opportunity to build something I have always wanted to build my very own Home Theater Room.

I am new to the whole Home Theater scene but plan to dive right in with quick research and planning while I get all my ducks in a row for the actual construction. I am hoping to connect with other HT Enthusiasts to pick their brains and share knowledge with the others before me.

I hope to share with everyone here my progress as I enter this rabbit hole. Hello and I look forward to discussing many things and learning from others here. Well until we speak again off to scour the web for more information!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey, Jamie!

Welcome to the HTF! :welcome:

Be sure to run to our HT Project forum!

You'll find all kinds of stories, pictures, etc. of various projects people have done. You'll also find that us HTF members LOVE to help new members spend their money! :D

Articfox918

Auditioning
Real Name
Jamie
Thanks Mike! I have already been over to the start here section and scavenging through other posts as well! I am excited to get this project started and share it with everyone. I am sure many will be willing to help me spend my money :rolling-smiley: on creating this masterpiece(well at least I hope it is) especially since we are starting from a blank canvas

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks