What's new

Most Embarrasing Momentts? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
>>Well, I have a pretty good story:>>
Pretty much the same thing that happend to me, only it was a guy friend of mine thinking it would be the best prank of the month. I didn't take too kindly to it, since I was already in a pissed off mood that day, and, well, chased him around the cafeteria with a chair held high :). I wasn't going to hit him with it, just wanted to scare the bejezus out of him by doing so, heh. Didn't talk to the jackass for the rest of the highschool years....things like that stick in my mind for a while as long grudges :).

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Here's one.
At work one day I see a lady (Sabrina) in the hall that looks a lot like this other lady (Lori). What's really sad is that I said "Hi Lori" to Sabrina.
AFter I got back to my office I realized what I had done.
Embarrasing to say the least as well as increadibly stupid on my part. :D

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
I'm an 18-year old sailor on liberty in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, during spring break. I'm walkin down A1-A on a hot day enjoying the scenery. Suddenly, the skies open up and it pours rain. I duck under an awning to wait out the rain.

This beautiful, well-endowed, young blonde walks toward me and I notice that she is unfettered under her white shirt.

Remember, I'm 18, just barely in control of my hormones. It's my first day ashore after having been out to sea for a month or more, and I haven't had the joy of female companionship for at least that long.

I guess I stared (gaped, ogled, leered) at her as she approached. As she came abreast of me, she looked at me and said two words.

"You wish!"

That was in the 70s. I'm more suave nowadays.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Thankfully my subconscious has blanked out most of my worst faux pas, but I can rememeber these:

When I was 30 I decided to change careers, so I moved back to GA from CO to go to UGA. I had a month with nothing to do before school started, no job, no place to live, so I moved back in with my mom for a while. Eventually I met a WOWZA girl (the one who dumped me for the astronaut) and we started doing the wild thing anywhere and everywhere, but I always spend the night back "home". Once though, I fell asleep at her place, and we both woke up at 6AM when thephone rang. She answered it and then said: "It's your mom".

The other time was when I was married. You know how when you wash and dry clothes, sometimes static electricity makes things stick together? Well, I got dressed and went to work one morning as usual. Standing around talking to people, when someone said "you dropped something". I looked down and a pair of my wife's undies had dropped out of my trousers leg onto my shoe. Honest. I SWEAR it was hers.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
hmmm...
my friends were having a super-bowl party. as usual, i'm like totally late - the game's already started, blah blah blah. so i park the car and run into the apartment - slamming the door wide open and yelling some stupid remark.
about 10 TOTAL STRANGERS look at me and just start bustin' up.
turns out i ran into the wrong apartment. i guess that's what i get for starting the party a little early....

Stacey

Stunt Coordinator
Embarrasing and gross...

I was in my teens and had a real problem with motion sickness, so much so even the Gravol didn't always work...anyway I was in a van with 6 other teens and the drivers 10 year old son. I had been feeling like I had to throw up but seemed to be keeping it under control.

Well I then felt the need to sneeze come upon me and the need to bring up my lunch at the same time and before I could warn anyone I did both at the same time and COVERED the kid in...um...well... I just covered him! Needless to say he immediately broke out crying and wailing and everyone in the van was soo grossed out and I was mortified!

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
My embarrassing moment is in the same vein as those of Ron and JonZ:
In high school sports (at least in California), you have to get a physical every year. Well, I of course waited until the last minute to get mine in the 10th grade, and the coach wouldn't let me start practice until I had it done. So my mom came and picked me up, and we went to the local physician that everyone on the team uses for physicals, intending to get it done as quickly as possible.
Well, the previous year I had some problems with "turtling wang" (with a gorgeous, young doctor to boot), and promised myself I wouldn't let it happen again this year. So as I was waiting, I tried to keep up a semi (I'm getting explicit here, I know :)) by...well I'm sure most people know how. Unfortunately, I was nervous and lost control, effectively ending up with just about the biggest erection I've ever had.
Before I had time to get it back down, a 40-ish male doctor walks in, knows I'm in a rush so immediately has me drop my pants. I hesitate for a few moments, but eventually pull them down as slowly as possible.
He takes one look at what's been brewing under there, and says "Well, we can't have that, now can we?" Apparently, he can't properly check my goods without everything as relaxed as possible. He opens the door and calls a nurse in for some unknown reason.
Of course, I'm sweating profusely. I don't think I've ever been more nervous. And of course, throughout all this my boner refuses to dissipate.
Well, the nurse comes in and she has to be just about the most masculine, brutish woman I've ever seen. She puts on some latex gloves, quickly walks over, and firmly grasps "the problem".
She says, "This might hurt a little." And before I can react, she flicks the head about as hard as I would have thought possible without causing permanent damage. To my amazement, my erection IMMEDIATELY goes down, and the doctor simply finishes up with the physical.
I came back and told everyone on the team about my little encounter, and of course some didn't believe me. But I shit you not, it's completely true. This isn't something I would, or could, make up :)

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
When I was 15 I got a very visible boner in front of my girlfriend's then-hot mother. She thought it was amusing, but my girlfriend didn't. That relationship didn't last too long after that...

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
The two most embarrassing moments that stick out in my mind are the ones involving the fact that I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis...

In 10th grade I was in a wheelchair for a good portion of the year and my brother was wheeling me out of the house to the school bus. Our driveway had a pretty decent slope and that morning the short school bus decided to park at the bottom of the drive perpendicularly. I pointed out the newspaper to my brother, who without a brain cell in his head, said "I'll get it" and let go of the wheelchair before I could set the brake. I may have set a minor land speed record as I zoomed towards the waiting bus. I ended up with my knees lodged/wedged under the bus (I am quite tall) and the bus driver is in hysterics on the radio calling for help. My brother took off for the house and hid under his bed, while the bus driver and my mom helped extricate my knees from under the bus in front of rapt audience. I ended up being alright, but the bus had two knee shaped dents. I was met by practically the whole school administration and nursing staff when I arrived at school. I spent the rest of the morning in the nurse's office to make sure I was 'okay.'

The second incident happened a year earlier during a school assembly. I was called to the front for some award I can't remember, and I was sitting about 7 or 8 seats in from the aisle in a very narrow row. So I stood up and about 2 steps later my knee gave out and I fell on about 6 of my classmates, who were not happy campers. And of course I was the sole focus of the viewing audience of just about the entire 9th grade class and assorted faculty.

Mitch Stevens

Supporting Actor
Wow...I had never seen this thread until now. I just got done reading all the posts, and I must say, some of these are quite funny!
I've had PLENTY of extremely embarrassing moments in my life, some that I don't even care to talk about, but here are two of them that are not as bad as the others I won't mention!
When I was going to college (more of a technical school) we had to dress up in a suit every Thursday. Well, that day, I went to class in a suit, and surprisingly, my class-mates kept asking me to walk towards them, because they needed to talk to me. I would walk back and forth from my seat to their seat, and back again. Later on that day, how shall I put this delicately....My balls itched, and I put my hand down there to scratch, well it was then that I realized that my pants were completely torn down the middle and you could clearly see my underwear as I was sitting down with my legs wide open. The whole class AND my teacher were all watching me sitting there with my legs wide open revealing everything. SOOOOOO embarrassing! I then realized that the REAL reason they kept calling me over to their seats, was because they wanted to tell me, but felt too embarrassed and never mentioned it! Needless to say, I kept my legs closed EXTREMELY tight for the rest of the day!
Another embarrassing thing is I had to share a room with my sister when I was younger, so I would sleep in the living room. Well, one night, while I was pleasuring myself ;) my dad heard noises coming from the living-room. He came to check it out, only to find me at full force! OMG...That was embarrassing! He then caught me doing it 2 more times since then. Thank god I have my own room now :D

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
When I was in college I used to hang out at my girlfriend's parents house all the time. Her mom used to come home from work and sneak in the house and catch us in the act, but never say anything because she really didn't care. We never knew she would catch us.

Then later than night her father would come home and we would all be sitting around watching tv. Her father would saying something like

"so how was your day today". She would respond "Oh pretty good. I got home from work a little early. Caught Steve having sex with your daughter, then went to my tennis lessons. How was your day".

I couldn't look that man in the eye for weeks. Plus this was not an isolated incident. She did this all the time.

Chris Knox

Stunt Coordinator
Do I win?
Not even close...

Alright losers, well, I guess I mean winners, when you compare my embarassing moments to your pathetic attempts that are but a blush next to this life-ender:

Anyone know what colonic irrigation is? It's basically where a doctor takes you to the local car wash, pumps a couple of quarters in the maching and uses the wand to detail your interior. Sounds like a good way to clean up. I thought I might give it a try, but my wife came home and caught me power-squatting over her bidet like an orangutan with osteoperosis, so I had to sleep in the rec room until she got THAT sick little image out of her head.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I had just turned 16 and been awarded my drivers liscence. I also had been waiting to drive my $50 prize car, an 1977 Honda Civic CVCC.

Well I grab my friend and take him for a ride in it. We go down some back roads to have some fun with the car, and end up on a dirt road. Me, thinking I was some sort of Rally Car driver decide to get it to about 60mph on the dirt road and start playing with the steering wheel a bit. It was fun, and I was doing little fishtales. I tried to do bigger and bigger ones with greater confidence.

All was going well till I hit a very soft spot in the road, the car then got a mind of its own and I was spinning wildly out of control. At that instant I turned into the biggest puss. and let go of the wheel, grabbed the side of the car, and started yelling like a little girl to my friend "I think this is it, I think this is it". We finally come to a stop about a quater mile down the road, an inch from a mailbox, and facing the opposite direction, and stalled.

I didn't realize at the time that there was a car behind me the whole way watching. As I sit there, scared out of my mind, the guy in the other car slowly drives by, sticks his head and hands out of the car and appluads me. To this day, 11 years later, my friend tells that story to every common and uncommon aquantaince. Some people that I have never met, say to me "I think this is it"

Brandon

Adam Bluhm

Supporting Actor
I'll give the short version.

I was an alter boy at our Catholic Church. There was a baptism that day and some chairs were moved to gain access to the baptismal. Well, the chair I was going to sit at had the priest's scarf at the kneeler. Therefore, I moved to the kneeler next to it.

I had forgotten that chair was moved because of the baptism and the next time we sat, I fell right into the baptismal, knocking it down and falling to the ground in the middle of church.

Whew, was my face red.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Make a long story short:
My family and I were in the Isleworth country club (in Orlando, where I was born and lived most of my life..) and I shat myself on the way to the bathroom (leeching down my leg like a sloth) and in the bathroom (I was 7 :frowning:) I didn't think to grab one of those expensive towels arbitrarily sitting there waiting to be used but not meant to be so I went out back to the pool (where we all were with tons of people, this is awesome) and I was pulling my shirt down past the ebony shaft and everyone was chuckling. I sat down at our table and my brother, I'll never forget his face, just looked at me and had the brightest smirk and sunk in the deep end with millions of bubbles popping on the surface because he was laughing so monsterously hard. My parents somewhat wiped and were getting up to further ease my pain, but since I was a youngen, I jumped in the pool. It was awesome. Everyone got out and my brother was so damn hysterical, it was awesome.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Couple of years ago a buddy and I were hanging out at one of those outdoor bars located right next to the river. Nice area, tables, umbrellas, beer, everything you could want. A few girls my buddy knew showed up and he decides we should join up with them. I'd never met any of them before so I'm trying to be on good behavior and still throw some game down. Well, right in the middle of my conversation with one of the ladies, I feel this soft thud on my shoulder. Turns out one of the many seagulls flying around the area droppped a bird bomb right on my shoulder. So now I have a wad of bird crap on my shoulder and this girl gets this most horrified look on her face.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom to clean up, which means I now have to walk inside past everyone else with this crap on my clothes. My buddy came in a few seconds later and asked if I was ok. I was to embrassed to go back out there after that so I bailed and headed on home.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks