What's new

Most Embarrasing Momentts? (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
So anyway Im standing there in front of her, I look down and see boobs,and legs and guess what happened
Yeah well at least you rose to the occasion. Last week I had my first physical. I was nervous and cold (why are doc. offices always cold?) Anyway, in walks this beautiful petite doctor, very tan complexion, gorgeous body, low cut top and she kneels in-front of me, lifts up my gown and begins to roll the coin pouch. I was sooo embarrassed and nervous I was going major turtle, probably about the size of a half roll of dimes. She probably thought I should be in world record book or something.
I needed a mini-kegger after that.
Peace Out~:D

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
For my wife.....
We went to the Opera in Manchester England. Since it was almost closing time I suggested we pop in the pub across the street.
I went to get some pints and my wife asked a rather tall woman, with her back to her, where the loo was. She turned around and basically looked like John Cleese in drag with a beard.
My wife burst out laughing...to the point of hysterical- and couldn't stop.
She apologized many times but still ....just never expected it in a million years....

Cam S

Screenwriter
Haha, too funny Ron. But would it have been worse if it had gone the other direction, haha. It's all fun and games untill someone loses an eye :D

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I don't know what I was thinking, but once when I was going home from a day shift at the movie theater (so there were customers coming in for the next set of shows) a customer had asked one of the doorpeople a question. When she left I said to the doorperson "What a piece of white trash! Look at her!" and he said "Her husband's standing right behind you!", so I said "I think I'm gonna go now!" and walked out without looking behind me. Hope at least the guy didn't know I worked there!

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
>>Anyway, in walks this beautiful petite doctor, very tan complexion, gorgeous body, low cut top and she kneels in-front of me, lifts up my gown and begins to roll the coin pouch. I was sooo embarrassed and nervous I was going major turtle, probably about the size of a half roll of dimes.>>
Can't beleive I'm saying this, but I had the same thing happen to me, only I just got a 'woody'(I beleive that's the term), nothing else happend there.... Hey, I was 14 as well, so sue me :)..

Frank_S

Supporting Actor
I was sooo embarrassed and nervous I was going major turtle, probably about the size of a half roll of dimes. She probably thought I should be in world record book or something.
I needed a mini-kegger after that.
Would you rather she was butt-ugly and touching your naughty parts? :)
My moment came in a club one night, as I was chattin' up a bird, I happened to laugh while at the same time a booger flew out of my nostril and onto her white blouse, I quickly moved away before I got punched. :)

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
She probably thought I should be in world record book or something.
I turned down what would have been my first blow job when I was 16 for exactly the same reason. I was hanging out with a bunch of friends at an informal "party" and one of the ladies present wanted to drive my sports car around the block. Knowing her history, and being an inconsiderate cocky 16 year old male in the presence of other inconsiderate cocky 16 year old males, I said, "Sure, for a blow job."
Boy oh boy, she was more than happy to make the trade. I let her drive my car around the block, but later that night, was so damn nervous (I was still a virgin, she was reasonably good looking and a few years older than I), not to mention cold outside, that the man downstairs shrunk up. I had no intentions of letting her see him in such a state and so made up some stupid excuse and a "we'll have to do this another night." I did hold it over her head for about a year, though. It was great, being able to say, "Oh, that girl? Yeah, she owes me a BJ", and when asked she'd always admit to it.
To this day, she owes me, but I'm guessing the debt was automatically forgiven 5 years ago when I married my wife.
As for most embarassing moments, I'm not sure I can think of any that top what has been posted here. Friends of mine have had plenty of 'em. One buddy had his mom walk in while he was engaged in, err, intimacy, with his girlfriend. She smiled, told them to continue, and proceeded to hang up some clothes in his closet. My father used to smily slyly at my dates and nudge me in the side with a "Yeah, baby" attitude. He just beamed every time I brought home a good looking girl, and was constantly offering to buy me condoms (I wasn't into that, though - my wife was my first). To this day when my parents take our daughter for the day, both of them grin at my wife and I and make comments like, "You two have fun (wink, wink)." Right. When we get a moment alone, we're usually working in the yard or shopping for groceries. ;)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
No way I can beat you guys, but I did go into Burger King once and ordered a Big Mac, the embarrassed girl started to tell me they don't do Big Macs when I turned round to my friend and asked if he was having a Big Mac too, smiling he said yes, and I turned round and told the girl to make that 2 Big Macs, and before she can interrupt I asked her for some Macnuggets too and make it snappy....

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
You guys are a piss.
Jon_Are,
Dont feel bad, I used to know someone who loved to squeeze out farts and torture the people in the car or room with him.Well a few times he pushed a bit too hard and soiled himself.
The funniest time is when he did it in front of him wife. :laugh: :laugh: We were rolling as he explained to his wife he just shit himself.
What the hell, I have a few more: :D
-I was 13,during lunch,my first g/f was mad at me(I dont remember what for-I think I went back on something I said I would do)and she stood up and lifted a cupcake to smash into my face. I said "I dare you" so she did in front of everyone,about 200 kids. Everyone bust out in laughter.
-My mom was very cool about me and my friends partying as long as we didnt drive(we never did and always got a ride). Anyways after my SemiFormal I said I was going out afterwards. She said "If your not coming home just give me a quick call to say so" I said Ok. Of course I got drunk,ended up at someones house and forgot to call. Anyways the next morning I was woken up by a kick in the ass. Look up and it was mom :eek: She got me up,grabbed my friend Jim who was passed out on the couch and dragged us out of there.To this day I have no idea how she found me.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
One story here reminded me of another embarrasing moment in an autograph line...
I was meeting one of the ladies of Star Trek, an actress from DS9 by the name of Chase Masterson. She was also wearing a low cut dress, and as always the case when meeting a star for the first time, I was nervous as heck. I was watching her sign my picture, and I don't even remember moving my head in the direction, but a second or two later(at least I pray it was a second or two :), I found myself looking at cleavage...
A normal guy reaction, but really embarrasing when you find yourself doing it within eyeshot. Did better with Marina Sirtis a year or so later and made eye contact the whole time :)...

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Back in '84, I was 16, and told my girlfriend Lanie that I wanted to break up (stupid move, when I look back on it, she was gorgeous). Anyway, the next morning a friend and I had just arrived at school and we were walking down the hall on the way to the locker Lanie and I shared. I noticed textbooks scattered all over the floor a few yards down the hall and I thought it was funny. "Someone's gonna to be pissed!" I said. We came upon the books and I looked down, guess who's name was on the covers? Mine! I looked up and saw Lanie. She yelled, "You wanna break up?! Then get the fuck out of my locker!" and threw another book at me. God, was I embarassed. It seemed like the entire student body was laughing at me as I picked up my books and walked away.

Mark Romero

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Romero
A couple from me that involve alcohol-

Before a flight from Honolulu to LA, I drank quite a bit of vodka. So much so that I fell asleep before the plane took off. I woke up when it landed in LA and staggered toward a connecting flight to Albuquerque. Got on that one and fell asleep before the plane took off. Woke up to see people getting off the plane. I stood up and promptly heaved onto the seat in front of me. The flight attendant, a sweetheart, patted my back and asked me if this was my first time flying. Even after having flown thousands of miles, I said, "Yes!"

In high school, a buddy and I had a hard night of drinking. I threw up in his car. I went home and went to bed. The next morning, the phone rings. My mom answers and it is my buddy. Larry: "Is Mark there? Mom: "Mark is still sleeping." Larry: "Oh, when he wakes up tell him he needs to clean the vomit out of my car." Didn't go over well with mom.

Hugh M

Second Unit
somewhere around the age of 18, we went into NYC to drink at a little hole in the wall bar. The kind of place that doesn't even card kids that look like they are 16. Well, we all got quite drunk. We would park across the river in NJ and take the subway tubes into Manhattan. It took about an hour to get back late at night, when the trains were running less frequently. Walking around the streets on our way to the subway, we did the usually pushing and shoving, but this time I slipped in Puke. It was all over my jeans. Didn't know whose puke it was, so being very disgusted and drunk, when we got down to the subway station, and were waiting for the train, I took my jeans off and threw them down onto the third rail. From that point on it was tighty-whities for me, the worst parts of the journey being from the subway station in NJ, to the parked car, and from the end of my driveway into my house.

Another time when I was also drunk, long story, we were on a boardwalk down on the Jersey shore and I urinated in front of a picture window, of a restaurant.. didn't realize it till I looked up and saw a large crowd staring at me in disgust. definitely a crime, but I do feel remorse.

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
I guess many of mind are lost in the vast abyss of black-outs back in the day when alcohol controlled me.

I really don't remember this at all, but my first day of kindergarten, for some reason I don't recall, I ended up in a 2nd grade classroom (having the common name Chris I was likely mistaken for a missing 2nd grader). I was in the class for a couple hours, and even read for the teacher one-on-one (guess I had good reading skills). I have no idea how the mix-up got resolved, but the next couple days I had these notes on my lunchbox of who I was and what class I was supposed to be in. From then on I was known as the kid who ended up in the wrong classroom.

I remember now in 5th grade this guy and I started wrestling (in good fun) during recess and he tripped me in to a pile of dogcrap, that I had on my shirt, until I figured out just to throw it away (explaining that to mom was fun). The guy and I ended up becoming best friends for the next few years we went to school together.

Can't remember anything else...maybe they're blocked out.

Chris

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Another time when I was also drunk, long story, we were on a boardwalk down on the Jersey shore and I urinated in front of a picture window, of a restaurant.. didn't realize it till I looked up and saw a large crowd staring at me in disgust. definitely a crime, but I do feel remorse.
I would have paid money to see the expression on everyone's faces, including yours. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-Dean-

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Back when I was in the Army we were issued brown underwear and t-shirts. One morning I was awakened by someone running through the barracks banging on all the doors and bellowing about a muster formation in 15 minutes, full webgear and all. I fell out of bed with a bad hangover and needed something to throw into my kevlar helment to cushion my aching head, those things were heavy. So I get all my shit together and run over to the administration office where I worked. All my fellow soldiers and sergeants were already there and getting prepared to go to formation. I took my kevlar helment off to rub my head and out fell a pair of brown underwear, which I had thought (in my hangover stupor) was a t-shirt. I never lived that one down.

Hugh M

Second Unit
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would have paid money to see the expression on everyone's faces, including yours.
they were paying, I was free-loading the moment. I felt like a bum.

Eve T

Supporting Actor
One moment sticks in my mind as if it were held by industrial strength crazy glue.

I was once sitting out in my car alone in a mall parking lot and felt the urge to pick my nose. There was something up there and it was really bugging me. So I proceed to pick away as if I were digging for gold. My finger was really up there when I finally found what I was looking for, a nice big green booger. I picked it out and was looking for a tissue or anything else that I could use to dispose of the offending boogie when I looked up and noticed a car parked directly infront of me with a woman just staring at me with her jaw agape. Gawd was I embarrassed.:b

If I have something in my nose now I wait till I can get in a bathroom behind closed doors to get it out or I just leave it there!

Cam S

Screenwriter
Well, I have a pretty good story:

Back in 8th grade, the middle school I was at (Rutland Middle School) had a huge cafateria and at lunch time there were roughly 500+ kids in it at any given time. Well one day at lunch I was walking down one of the isles of tables past a big row of girls on either side of me. Next thing I know a girl I know grabs my shorts and yanks them down. Well she just meant to grab my shorts, but ended up puling my boxers down too, so I was standing there, with 500 poeple around me with my hoo hoo in plain view. So I just bent over, pulled my shorts back up and sat down with my friends. The laughter in the cafateria was deafening for a few minutes, but I got over it. Man was the bad though

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks