What's new

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
The Monolith “Audition” line comprises the T4 Tower, B4 Bookshelf, and C4 Center speakers. These are lovingly referred to by Monolith as products 43158, 43159, and 43160, respectively, but I’ll refer to them as T4, B4, and C4 in this review.
These product numbers are essential as they’re the easiest way to find each item on Monolith’s website. While the T4, B4, and C4 are the subject of this review, Monolith also offers slightly upgraded versions of each, predictably referred to as the T5, B5, and C5.
As the name implies, these speakers represent Monolith’s entry-level offering for the Home Theater market. Current pricing for...

Continue reading...

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Good article John, thanks for the info. Seems like they might be a good option for someone on a tight budget.
Thanks. For their modest cost, they deliver, and they're not prohibitively heavy which would make them relatively easy to move when the upgrade itch comes along.

Colin

Owner
Real Name
Colin
That was a really great review. I was curious what to expect from the Auditions and after reading this, I feel like I know exactly what I would be getting. Thanks for taking the time to review them!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks