What's new

Monk: Season One for $16.98 (1 Viewer)

Tony_La

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Larry. Just placed my pre-order, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
Looks like they have the pricing information confused with the pilot episode. I'm going to order, but...

...does anyone know if they charge a VisaChek card right away or is it treated like a credit card and not charged until the item ships?

Seven Araujo

Stunt Coordinator
Its worth a try...i just tried it...i believe they would treat
a check card just like a credit card!

Tony_La

Stunt Coordinator
Well, it's been two days and I still haven't received an email confirmation regarding this. Has anyone received an email from Walmart?

Larry W

Agent
I received an email confirmation about ten minutes after I ordered. You can look up the status of your order by logging into "Your Account" and then checking "Purchase History."

Tony_La

Stunt Coordinator
I checked status yesterday, and indeed my order is listed as "Processing", but I never received an email. I wonder if I should contact them.

Tony_La

Stunt Coordinator
I checked status yesterday, and indeed my order is listed as "Processing", but I never received an email. I wonder if I should contact them.

Jimmy M

Second Unit
I got a confirmation e-mail very shortly after I ordered it, though now that I read it, I see that the very first paragraph states the following:

Note the "including item price" part. I'm thinking that we won't get this for that price.

Jimmy!

BryanZ

Screenwriter
Just placed my order. We shall see. Amazon's price is $41.99. With tax, etc., this came to just over $24.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
The price is now fixed: $39.87

I ordered at the '$16 & Change' price and haven't received an e-mail regarding the cancellation or price readjustment of my order. All we can do now is hope to get it that low!

BryanZ

Screenwriter
My order has been cancelled as well. However, I was able to place and pay for two Star Trek: Voyager Season 2 at BlockBuster for $57.75. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks