What's new

MASTER LIST: Warner Archive & Other Studio MOD DVDs With Trailers (1 Viewer)

Suzanne.S

Second Unit
Real Name
Suzanne
From my latest batch bought during the Anniversary sale:

Athena (1954) This also has three outtake musical numbers.
Going Hollywood (1933)
Lost Angel (1943)
Never Forget (1991)

Also, the "Fast" Triple Feature and the Nick Carter Mysteries Triple Feature have trailers for all 3 films in each.

Fast Company, Fast and Loose and Fast and Furious
Nick Carter: Master Detective, Sky Murder and Phantom Raiders

I was pleasantly surprised by that since all three films in each set are on a single disc.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
Not sure where this is at but Fox's 5 Fingers and Sodom and Gomorrah have trailers.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Added I'll See You in My Dreams, The Oklahoma Kid and a few others mentioned in posts before this one.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Also, added the following with trailers:

WA

Brother Rat
Here Comes the Navy
Winner Take All

Fox

Follow the Sun
The Pride of St. Louis

Travis87

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Travis
I got the Sony/Columbia Lucille Ball collection from 2011 recently. I assume the individual releases are the same, but these two have trailers:

Her Husband's Affairs (1947)
The Fuller Brush Girl (1950)

Wade Sowers

Second Unit
Real Name
Wade Sowers
Both the WA MOD of Mark Robson's TRIAL (1955) and the first film version of RANSOM! (1955) have trailers. It does not seem that WA has been adding trailers to much of their recent output, at least the ones I have purchased.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Wade Sowers said:
Both the WA MOD of Mark Robson's TRIAL (1955) and the first film version of RANSOM! (1955) have trailers. It does not seem that WA has been adding trailers to much of their recent output, at least the ones I have purchased.
Updated and thank you.

Wade Sowers

Second Unit
Real Name
Wade Sowers
The WA MOD of THE DAY THEY ROBBED THE BANK OF ENGLAND has a trailer - the first one I have run across in quite a while!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Wade Sowers said:
The WA MOD of THE DAY THEY ROBBED THE BANK OF ENGLAND has a trailer - the first one I have run across in quite a while!
Updated the list with this title!

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
I can no longer see the Master List in the first post of this thread, so I don't know if it's just faded away completely, but I did want to add that CRIME SCHOOL has a trailer listed, but it's not on there. It is only a clip from the film and not a trailer. This was one of the early titles in the Archive program and even though they changed the cover of it, the transfer remains the same and it is awful. The source material was in really bad shape, I've seen better quality when TCM shows it. Add to that the lack of the promised trailer and this one is ripe for being remastered. The Archive has come a long way since the early days, but you'd never know it by this release.

Conrad_SSS

Second Unit
I just received ANTHONY ADVERSE this week, and it not only has the trailer, but also has a promotional featurette.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Professor Echo said:
I can no longer see the Master List in the first post of this thread, so I don't know if it's just faded away completely, but I did want to add that CRIME SCHOOL has a trailer listed, but it's not on there. It is only a clip from the film and not a trailer. This was one of the early titles in the Archive program and even though they changed the cover of it, the transfer remains the same and it is awful. The source material was in really bad shape, I've seen better quality when TCM shows it. Add to that the lack of the promised trailer and this one is ripe for being remastered. The Archive has come a long way since the early days, but you'd never know it by this release.
I've alerted ownership to see if they can retrieve the listing probably lost during our last data issue several weeks ago.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Anyone seen One Foot in Heaven yet? How does it look? All that's up on their Facebook page is the trailer itself.

I can't wait to check it out, since it's a favorite of mine. Hoping it looks good. And I'm curious about the fire scene since with what I've watched, there seems like there's possibly a cut there.

Off the top of my head, the wife is worried about her new hat as the fire rages in the rectory while I think firemen are going inside to save some books or something, and then it immediately cuts to after the fire with just ashes and a burnt out building left.

Just doesn't feel right and seemed as if something was missing in-between, so I'm curious to see that scene here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks