What's new

Lost: Season Four (1 Viewer)

Dan Mc

Stunt Coordinator
So, according to Juliette, Sun has 3 weeks to get of the island. That lines up pretty good with the end of this season. Will the Oceanic 6 be getting 'rescued' this season?

Any theories on the ground that will be covered in the next few seasons? Maybe next season will take place in the flash-forward timeline, and include flash-backs to what happened when they first got back (constructing the cover-up). Maybe the Oceanic 6's story will end this season, and we'll just continue with what happens on the island after they leave, with Widmore and Ben duking it out. Maybe we'll eventually get to see Jack find his way back to the island. Anyway, it will be interesting where they take this in the next few seasons.

Albert_M

Supporting Actor
"Someone will die." If notice among the potential dead is the stupid ghostbuster held captive by Locke. Perhaps it will be one of the main characters, but for some reason I think it could be that guy or one of the boat people.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I had not paid attention to the actor who plays Michael's name, so I missed it in the credits.

I'm with you Lou, I also was wondering what happened to Walt. It makes sense that Michael is the spy and Ben must have Walt to force Michael to spy for him.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Jose, I don't think that Sun's baby counts as one of the "Oceanic 6". She got pregnant on the island so the baby wasn't listed on flight 815's manifest.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper

The first thing I thought when we saw the long shot of the captain up on the upper deck, was "Hey! It's Daniel Craig!". I wondered how I missed his name in the credits.

This episode fooled me with the flash forward/back thing. At first I thought the Sun/Jin storylines were happening at the same time, but I knew that something off would happen, just because it's lost. Then when Juliet told Jin about the affair, I was like 'OK, so they are divorced in post island timeline, and that is the twist.' Then they made up on the island, so I was like 'OK, Hmmm.' I knew something was up because of the calls Jin was getting on the cell phone, and Sun's request to get the hospital to contact Jin didn't sync up. Then Jin got to the hospital, and told the lady "I've only been married two months." I still didn't get it. I thought for a while that they actually did split up over the affair, and that Jin was re-married recently. Then Hurley answered the door. Now I was going "WTF?? Are Hurley and Sun together now, after the divorce?" There was just something kind of creepy the way Hurley said "Gooood..." when Sun told him no one else was coming. I didn't figure it out until the visited Jin's grave. Only later did I then catch on why Jin was acting like such an a-hole to the cab guy in his story....

Liked the boat story. Wish more time was spent there than the Sun/Jin story. Seems like a lot of mysterious, interesting stuff is happening on that boat.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Why is everyone sayin Jin acted like an asshole? If someone stole my cab seat (and Panda!) I would be pissed too. Did he do something before that?

--
H

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
And broke his phone.

>Did he do something before that?

He did pressure the clerk for the 2nd panda, if that counts.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Given what I saw as his predicament (rushing to the hospital for the birth of his child), I don't think he was being completely unreasonable either. It's a little much to say "I'll kill you" to the guy in the cab but I thought that played more like a joke than anything else. To me, that whole segment of the flashback seemed like a funny Hurley flashback but with Jin as the star.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I may be alone, but I liked the flashforward/flashback. I was fooled and enjoyed it. I do hope Jin isn't really dead, though.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Unless I'm missing or forgetting something, I thought it was pretty clear that the baby Kate was watching was Claire's baby Aaron, who was born on the island.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean

Since shortly after that she wrapped herself in chains and jumped overboard, I think it was simply a sign that she was losing it.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
I read on another site that the book was "The Survivors of the Chancellor" by Jules Verne. It is about the voyage of a British sailing ship wrought with disaster and madness. The ship is sabotaged and eventually sinks, and most of the passengers and crew die due to drowning, murder, suicide, and apparently cannibalism. Sounds pretty familiar. Man, life on that freighter must suck.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
To be honest, I had worked out some complete craziness for the flashback/flashforward. I was thinking that someone had contacted Jin and told him the location of the wrong hospital (as Sun indicated Jin didn't know where she was yet). Meanwhile, someone like Abaddon and the baddies had abducted Sun and were going to steal her baby (hence her not recognizing the doctor, etc.). I'm quite happy it didn't turn out this way. :)

But then Hurley showed up and the baby looked a bit dark skinned. And that scene came shortly after Sun swore to Jin it was his baby.... I was thinking "Oh, no they didn't..." and praying to God that the producers didn't dream up a twist where we found out it was Hurley's baby! :D

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

Ray, I love the way you think. I was going on the same lines when Hurley showed up. I think it was my first "motherf***er" of the night...which was heard upstairs, through closed doors and over a radio. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks