What's new

Lost: Season Four (1 Viewer)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
ABC did a smart thing putting it Thursdays at 9PM, knowing that CSI will be only reruns if the WGA strike continues as it has.

It will make for a VERY odd evening though, with the sweetness and dramedy that is the delightful Ugly Betty, paired with the dark, intense, compelling, ridiculously frustrating yet who among us can look away (?) LOST.

Boy oh boy this is gonna be one HELL of an interesting time on that island this time out.

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt
I can't wait. My only problem is that after seeing a few episodes of season 3 on Blu Ray, I'm really going to want to see this in HD. Might have to finally spring for HD cable.

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor

Great news - I was concerned that the strike would delay the season
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

The wife and I absolutely LOVE that show.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Here is a bit more about LOST season four from AP. Be warned, there is a bit of spoiler near the end of the article regarding the season three finale, so if you have watched all of season three yet, don't read paragraph 8.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Hmmm is this is a good thing though? Half a season to air and then how long we will have to wait? I am leaning towards them holding off until they are sure all Season 4 episodes can be aired without interruption.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Good point, Lou. But, since this season is already toast, we may reach a point where any new scripted fare is sure to generate a large viewing audience. If that is the case, I doubt ABC (or any other network) will sit on ANYTHING. Personally, the thought of hours and hours of reality every night is enough to make me tune out completely. Except for Idol, of course... :D

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Damn - I was with you Gary until you spoiled the illusion by mentioning Idol.;)

Running with the first 8 episodes of Lost is going to be a bad experience for us as Lindlehoff and Cruse have said the last episode will not make a very good ending point.

contantgawping

Auditioning
Real Name
Constance Gaw
Nooo! Another season of Lost that I won't be able to stop watching! Sigh, shows like that feed off your rage, I say. You're angry that you STILL DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, and you're hoping that the next episode will give you answers!

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
It is a very cool promo. What I found really quite interesting was that it completely changed my impression of what the fourth season will be like.
While the last season ended with everyone thinking they would get off the island, I did not think it would happen at this stage in the story. But based on that ad, it seems they might do. Which will be interesting, because it will result in even more fragmented episodes - events for those people that leave the island, events for those that stay on the islands, as well as flasbacks/forwards. It could be an interesting challenge to keep control on these elements. I'm looking forward to seeing how they do with that.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I saw a preview for season 4 at the movies the other night, in front of I Am Legend. Looks very good. No start date given, just "coming in 2008."

Of course, we know now that the new season begins Jan. 31.

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Just finished up season 3's extras on Blu-ray. This is my favorite show and I am so pumped they are at least going to give us 8 eps. Jan 31st can't come soon enough!!!!!

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

I got ``Lost'' S3 on Blu-Ray, too...and have watched the first eight eps thus far (I saw it all last season on air, of course!) and it looks simply awesome in Blu-Ray on my Sony 46" LCD TV. Can't wait for the new season to start!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David

DO IT. Absolutely! I can't watch anything but HD channels. If you have BluRay and don't have HD cable, get it. You'll love it.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
If you're talking about my post, if it makes you feel better, I was just speculating based on the ad, and after rewatching it, I'm not so sure that I'm correct.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I'm a huge Lost fan, so I'll be in here after every episode discussing and probally arguing:)
And for the first time in my Lost viewing I will absolutely not look at any spoilers
I'm being good:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks