What's new

Lionsgate Press Release: Orange Is The New Black : Season Seven (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.01.19 PM.png

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Netflix’s original flagship series comes to an end when “Orange Is the New Black”: Season Seven arrives on DVD and Digital July 28 from Lionsgate. The award-winning series has garnered six Golden Globe® nominations, 20 Primetime Emmy® nominations, and four Emmy® wins over its seven season run. “Orange Is the New Black”: Season Seven stars Golden Globe® and Primetime Emmy® nominee Taylor Schilling (Golden Globe®: 2014-2015, Best Television Actress – Drama, “Orange Is the New Black”; Primetme Emmy®: 2014, Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, “Orange Is the New Black”), Golden Globe® and Primetime Emmy® nominee Kate Mulgrew (Primetime Emmy®: 2014, Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, “Orange Is the New Black”), Golden Globe® nominee and Primetime Emmy® winner Uzo Aduba (Golden Globe®: 2015-2016, Best Supporting Actress – Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television, “Orange Is the new Black”; Primetime Emmy®: 2015, Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, “Orange is the New Black”), GRAMMY® winner Danielle Brooks (2016, Best Musical Theater Album, The Color Purple), Laura Prepon (TV’s “That ’70s Show”, The Girl on the Train, The Hero), and Golden Globe®nominee Natasha Lyonne (2020, Best Television Actress – Musical/Comedy Series, “Russian Doll”). The “Orange Is the New Black”: Season Seven DVD will include three never-before-seen featurettes, and will be available for the suggested retail price of $34.98.

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
In the seventh and final season of the Golden Globe® award-nominated comedy-drama from Primetime Emmy®-winning executive producer Jenji Kohan (1997, Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Series, “Tracey Takes On…”), the all-star cast of inmates face circumstances that take drastic and unexpected turns. After being granted early release, Piper struggles with the demands of parole and life on the outside, while other inmates — some in Litchfield and others in immigration detention facilities — experience a mix of disappointment, redemption, and hope in this compelling conclusion of the dark-humored, genre-defining series.

DVD / DIGITAL SPECIAL FEATURES
  • The Evolution of “Orange”
  • Here We Are…At the End
  • A Message to the Fans

CAST
Taylor Schilling The Prodigy, Take Me, The Lucky One
Natasha Lyonne TV’s “Russian Doll,” Show Dogs, Honey Boy
Uzo Aduba TV’s “Steven Universe,” Miss Virginia, American Pastoral
Danielle Brooks TV’s “Master of None,” Clemency, Broadway’s The Color Purple
with Kate Mulgrew TV’s “Star Trek: Voyager,” “Mr. Mercedes,” and “Mercy”
and Laura Prepon TV’s “That ‘70s Show,” The Girl on the Train, The Hero

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Year of Production:
Title Copyright: Orange Is the New Black © 2018-2019 Lions Gate Television Inc. Artwork & Supplementary Materials ®, ™ & © 2020 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Type: TV-on-DVD
Rating: TV-MA
Genre: Comedy, Drama, TV Series
Closed-Captioned: N/A
Subtitles: Spanish, English SDH
Feature Run Time: 821 minutes
DVD Format: 16x9 (1.78:1) Presentation
DVD Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Kind of odd.

Some seasons made it to Blu-ray. Looks like Seasons 6 and 7 have not.

Kind of coincidental announcement for me as I have been binge-watching this show since February. I am on the third episode of Season 7.

Been a really great series despite the fact I think Season 6 kind of took wrong steps with some really unlikeable characters and a new setting.

Wezzo

Second Unit
Kind of odd.

Some seasons made it to Blu-ray. Looks like Seasons 6 and 7 have not.

Kind of coincidental announcement for me as I have been binge-watching this show since February. I am on the third episode of Season 7.

Been a really great series despite the fact I think Season 6 kind of took wrong steps with some really unlikeable characters and a new setting.

Season 6 got a Blu release too. Which makes it all the more confusing that this final season hasn’t. You would think it’d be worth it just so they could toss out a Complete Series set too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks