What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Late Night with Conan O'Brien - Clips from "Walker, Texas Ranger" (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
Scott, thanks, that's my favorite one so far too! I can't believe I used to watch this show from time to time, it was appallingly bad!

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
6/11/04

After a week void of the Walker bit, Conan brought it back tonight. Oh man. I couldn't breathe during the last one.
The camera pans into Walker's butt as he walked away from a woman

If you can, catch the rerun on Comedy Central tomorrow.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
haha, i loved it when

he punched the woman in the face in the car earlier...

Wasn't the woman who was checking out his butt the same woman he punched in the face earlier?

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member

:D :D :D :D

That and the punch in the face woman was hysterical (that it was so INCREDIBLY bad!). If you bothered to look, it was pretty obvious in the long shots that it was a stuntman in a curly wig. Didn't match her hair AT ALL.

I loved how JLH was game for it as well. If they had played the plane crash clip it would have been perfect.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
Last night's Conan was great. He built an entire sketch around the clips, joking that the lever would not be pulled again, only to have it accidentally pulled throughout the sketch. The last clip they showed, with Walker getting hit by a paddle that came out of nowhere, was absolutely classic. :D

These clips have been so hilarious, I've actually started to watch the reruns of Walker Texas Ranger on USA. Sometimes the episodes are so bad they're painful, but there's often a lot of great unintentional humor to be found.

LizH

Second Unit

Sony/Columbia owns the show.

USA simply reruns it (along with "JAG") ad nauseum. :rolleyes

Scott Bourden

Second Unit

Scott, your link is not working, if you can send it to me, I'll host it, if it is eating up all your bandwidth.

Thanks.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Fixed the link, people on a Conan forum I visit were having problems playing it since it's a WMV-AVI hybrid type file, so just changed the ext to AVI for compatibility's sake.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
Does anyone know if Conan really did retire the Walker clips? I know he said so in the sketch on Friday, but I assumed it was just a joke.

In any case, I found a Walker clip at the show's official site. Enjoy. ;)

Walker vs. Windshield

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Good stuff! :emoji_thumbsup: Leave it up to Conan to take a horrible show like Walker and make it funny.

I think it is kinda weird that Chuck Norris ever had his own show. I mean, he had some of THE worst movies of the 80's. "Invasion USA", "Missing in Action", "Delta Force", "Firewalker"...the list goes on and on. One would think that after 2 or 3 stinkers they would tell him to retire...no...instead they give him an equally stinky TV show. I will never understand Hollywood.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
There's a new prop on the market for Conan's show...

at that auction site to which a link will not be provided.

"The K.I.T.T. car from Knight Rider" is on the market. :D

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
While on the subject, the lever is back and probably the funniest clip ever aired last week. I'll try and capture it.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Poor Conan was so disturbed by it that he had to lie down on the couch! That was priceless!

It would be funny if Chuck Norris actually showed up on stage following one of those "lever pulls". :)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Great idea Francois!!! Now that would be priceless :) I could just imagine Conan facing Chuck Norris and immediately going into his bowing with clasped hands routine, lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks